Trip-Trail Reports & Photos Share trail reports and your digitized photos here

Elbe Wheelin

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 04:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey it was good to see you two out there..... Seen ya pullin that wind-chime-of-a-jeep down the road Al wish we could'a ran Swamp with ya.... oh well maybe next time.... I ended up rollin the 83 on the passenger side.... on a stupid arse part of the trail..... Kris was behind me ridin with a friend and was laughin at me when it happened.... have to explain next time I see ya No pics.... the camera broke when I rolled
Old 06-29-2009, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by 01rnrgirl
Hey it was good to see you two out there..... Seen ya pullin that wind-chime-of-a-jeep down the road Al wish we could'a ran Swamp with ya.... oh well maybe next time.... I ended up rollin the 83 on the passenger side.... on a stupid arse part of the trail..... Kris was behind me ridin with a friend and was laughin at me when it happened.... have to explain next time I see ya No pics.... the camera broke when I rolled

that was a rubicon with a long arm kit and regeared, he tried the same mud hole that is in that vid and he made me look like a champ he went about a 1/3 of the way and just sunk then lost his tranny LOL.

hey me and a a buddy of mine (lord helmet) want to runthe busy in july I would enjoy a vetran to show me the lines, bu tif we cant get it all coordinated I probally end up figuring out on e way or another
Old 07-07-2009, 02:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice pics guys wish i could of been there. looks like im done with the 80hr weeks now so i can get some wrenching done and go do the busy with you guys
Old 07-07-2009, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt Master80
nice pics guys wish i could of been there. looks like im done with the 80hr weeks now so i can get some wrenching done and go do the busy with you guys

WAHOO right on !

might be hitting up evans on the 18th otherwise its off to elbe for a busy wild run soon