Wiring Diagrams! - YotaTech Forums

Alarm Systems Discussion related to installation, diagnostics, and purchasing of alarm systems

Wiring Diagrams!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2011, 07:25 AM   #1

Wiring Diagrams!

Hey guys! I'm new here and love yotas! Well anyways as the title states if you guys need any wiring diagrams for your truck no matter the make, model, or year I have em. I used to be an installer for mobile electronics, stereos, alarms, etc. I have wiring diagrams for your DIY guys that are installing alarms, stereos, speakers whatever you need! Just PM me or Ill post the diagram on this thread for everyone to view.
B874Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 07:38 PM   #2

95 4runner 3.0l want to remove the alarm

I believe its a stock alarm but im not sure, it has a sensitivity level adjuster and wires spliced everywhere. after I rebuilt the heads and new waterpump, timing belt ect. put everything back together and I get nothing when I turn the key. starter is good, battery good. so I started tearing down the wires under the dash and eventually got it to atleast turn over and crank but I think it still is holding the fuel pump back. can you please send me the alarm wiring diagram for a 95 4runner 3.0l please =)
95 fo'runnerheadache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:24 AM   #3

hey im pretty new here to and i was cruisin around tryin to find some wiring diagrams for my 91 3.0 auto 4runner because i am attempting to do my own 3.4 swap i got the motor out of a 97 auto 4runner if you could help that would be so solid
donniedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:13 AM   #4

95 Land Cruiser

Hey! I'm wanting to do an alarm & remote start install for my 95 land cruiser. If you could help me get the wiring diagram, I would be eternally grateful. Thanks!
EROK14R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 07:38 AM   #5

hi b874runner my taco is a 2009 pre-taco with alarm sys prob any diagrams on stock

systems would greatly appreciated. i have checked door switches seem ok might have

lost ground on main box still checking but where .

thanks in advance jeff
jeffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 06:24 PM   #6

'97 4Runner with VIP S-1000 alarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by B874Runner View Post
Hey guys! I'm new here and love yotas! Well anyways as the title states if you guys need any wiring diagrams for your truck no matter the make, model, or year I have em. I used to be an installer for mobile electronics, stereos, alarms, etc. I have wiring diagrams for your DIY guys that are installing alarms, stereos, speakers whatever you need! Just PM me or Ill post the diagram on this thread for everyone to view.
Do you by any chance have a wiring diagram for the above vehicle?
Austringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 04:08 PM   #7

Need wiring diagram

Quote:
I've got a '97 SR5, with a ort installed VIP S-1000 alarm that no longer works. I can't find any information on it. I'd hate to have to start tracing down wires. I don't know where it's fused. Do you have anything?
Austringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 09:01 AM   #8

Quote:

By any chance would you have a wire diagram for a 1990 yoter 4runner with the 3.0 v6. I have a factory alarm and i need to locate the alarm brain box so i can reset it to program a new key fob

Thank you in advance
Zippy360 is offline   Reply With Quote