Notices
Seller - Buyer Ratings For Members Lets hear it, we want feedback on your transactions, good or bad

Buyers Beware of member Fuelforwar

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 07:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buyers Beware of member Fuelforwar

Guys I hate to have to post this, but the classified moderator advised that I post this here since I dont have 15 posts yet.

I purchased a 2000 tacoma in september in need for a few parts so of course I like to look on forums for used parts instead of having to buy new and look on ebay.

I had been browsing the classifieds here and looking at the parts outs and came accross member Fuelforwar listing some parts off his tacoma. This member kept very good PM response up until I sent payment for some A/c vents. It was not much money for I sent a MO for $22 on the 6th on Oct. Last I heard from member was on the 7th stating he would ship out as soons as funds arrived. Presently I have not heard a single word back. I have sent PM and email asking about any update or just a simple response, but get nothing.

If anyone knows this member or has done business with him in the past, then perhapse he in out of reach for an extended period, but he should have let me know this. I have not been a member here long, but have a long standing member ship on other forums such as snipershide.com and ar15.com. I hope that this forum is equally non-tolerant of fraudulent transactions no matter how little the cost involved .
Old 10-24-2011, 01:22 AM
Fossilized
Staff

Received 448 Likes on 293 Posts
Has the money order been cashed? You have the receipt for the money order correct?
Old 10-24-2011, 11:52 AM

Sure I do. Fuel has even been on this site since I sent him pms. He has just been deliberately ignoring them. He had plenty of opportunity to send me a PM stating that it never arrived or that there was some kind of an issue. We can see when members were last on this site. It said he was on on the 18th which was just last week. To me there is just no excuse not to give an update of some kind.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:09 PM
Banned

Received 20 Likes on 9 Posts
Personally, cash in person or PayPal. Too easy to get screwed on a MO.

Do not post feedback in his sale(s) threads either again please.

:wabbit2:

Last edited by waskillywabbit; 10-24-2011 at 12:12 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:14 PM

you are absolutely right. Thankfully is was only a $22 mistake. My intent is to get the word out on this member so someone else does not make a much more costly one.
Old 10-29-2011, 04:46 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I would like to express my apologies to sakotrg. I have not cashed his money order and i should have informed him when i was out of town. I have been onsite using my phone which does not allow me to write, only to read. I am returning his money order to him and giving him the parts for free. I feel horrible for causing him this much drama and am very embarrassed of myself for making such a big mistake. Hopefully all can be well again soon.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:23 AM

Fuel it is no problem. I will be the first one to apologize to you once this matter is settled. I appreciate the PM and the post. Life happens. Thanks for your response.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:23 PM

Received 217 Likes on 159 Posts
Fricken spam man!!!!! You suck!!!!
Old 12-18-2012, 05:13 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Truck was completley parted out locally. And I gave sakotrg his part for free and payed the shipping. Topic closed.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:30 PM
Donny, you're out of your element
Staff

Received 54 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by FuelforWar
Truck was completley parted out locally. And I gave sakotrg his part for free and payed the shipping. Topic closed.
I think the "spam" comment was refering to a spammer we mods had to ban. Nothing against you

I will close your thread since this issue has been resolved.