Well, I did the dremel o-ring a couple of months ago and it ran great since.
I did, however, tape the slot in the intake silencer to simulate an ISR mod the day before the incedent. At first I thought the tape had come loose and got all up into something, but I popped the intake off and the tape was intact. I tore it off anyway.
I have since replaced the MAF to no effect. I then cleaned my original MAF and replaced it the following morning. It started right up and ran very well for a few minutes than began to hesitate a slight bit. I got to where I was going and upon restart, the CEL came back on. It's still throwing P1130 and P0171.
I have tested the resistance of my MAF per the service manual and it matches the new MAF exactly. Both MAFs make the truck run the same and throw the same codes.
I am suspecting the A/F sensor (bank 1 sensor 1) since I have blown one in the past. Running a S/C without fuel upgrades will toast them, I hear
I will definitely recheck to see if there are any open ports or cracked hoses upstream of my TB.
Thanks for the input.