Off Road Trip Planning, Expeditions, Trips, & Events Discussion pertaining to scheduling trail runs and outings

Tahuya Run On 12/21 Nissans/Toyotas

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2002, 03:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Tahuya Run On 12/21 Nissans/Toyotas

Hello Everyone,
Well let me see, some of us from the Nissan group are talking about heading up to Tahuya on the 12/21 for the last of the year run. we'll be doing what we did when I went up with the T.T.O.R.A. group the other weekend, Meet in seattle at 9am to catch the ferry to Bremerton then meet at the safeway, not sure on the address of the safeway, but will post later not unless someone else knows the address, then when we get to Tahuya 4x4 park everyone can split up and go and explore and meet up at the mud pit for lunch then split up again and explore somemore, then meet up to go home to catch the ferry back to Seattle. So Just wondering if you guys wanted to get a group together and join us and head up to Tahuya on the 12/21? L.A.
Old 12-08-2002, 04:19 PM

I had to clean the mud out of the INSIDE of my headlights after that last run we did there. Its kind of close to Christmas but I may go.
Old 12-08-2002, 04:49 PM

Hey! Jon, did you see the vid of you doing the three wheel bounce Man that place was fun, BTW did you get your CB yet and remember no the nite before...lol Hope you make it out, I know it's close to X-Mas but have to get that last run in and it gives us enough time to clean our truck before the family gatherings. L.A.
Old 12-08-2002, 09:26 PM

Hey Loy,
If we don't have early Christmas with the wifes family I'll be there with bells on.
Old 12-08-2002, 09:43 PM

Hey MIKE!
Richele is gonna drive, so she'll be coming and I think we might have up to six pathfinder as of now going and the PNWX Club posted it on their mess. board. Jim said he should be coming out with his new ARB bumper and Winch and a new front end can't wait to see his Rig it's gotta be looking good !!. well you have to go out and play for the last time of the year. it'll be fun. L.A. P.S. I'll give you a call if not tonite sometime this week.......k.:xmas3:
Old 12-08-2002, 10:03 PM

I'll talk with my group, but I think you can count the Faithwheelers on this Run,

Matt - 85 Bronco, Jason - 71 Chev pickup, Scott - 91 Toy Pickup, Greg - 2002 Tacoma, Mark, 5? Heep, Dale - 94 4Runner.

We have a couple of others interested in taking thier first run. This could be a good one to start out, as long as they have some hip waders LOL
Old 12-08-2002, 10:21 PM

Hey Gibby,
Good to hear your group might go, hope to see you guys out there. L.A.
Old 12-09-2002, 06:44 AM

Talking

Hey LA,

Count me in it is supposed to rain this week so it should be extra muddy!!!!!!!

Greg
Old 12-09-2002, 07:55 AM

Hey Greg,
Good to hear your coming out and yes it should be extra muddy there this time and lots more fun !!! L.A.
Old 12-09-2002, 09:19 AM

I will be there for the run.
No deep water for me this time.
Bill
Old 12-09-2002, 09:40 AM

Hey, "WILD BILL" !!!
I knew you wouldn't miss this run, always nice to have you along, OUCH ! :pat: with the damage report of your last run, where did you go and do you get some good pics? L.A.
Old 12-09-2002, 10:07 AM

No pic but will have some from another wheeler as soon as he gits them up on his page.
Went to reider pit it is up north by goldbar
Old 12-09-2002, 05:09 PM

Count me in Daryl
Old 12-09-2002, 06:37 PM

Hello Daryl,
Good to have you aboard, Looks like a good size group forming up on the toyota side as well, as of now from all the e-mails, I believe the count stands for now 7 or 8 Nissans? and from this board maybe 8 to 9 on the Toyota side?..... :xmas3: L.A.
Old 12-09-2002, 06:40 PM

I can see from friendly competition coming up.

Fastest through the mud, most rigs throught the water, highest hill climb.

Maybe even some team challenges :o)
Old 12-09-2002, 06:49 PM

Hey L.A., I'll have my new C.B. up and running. Thanks for the rental on the last run. Looks like another good trip comming up, count me in too!!
Old 12-09-2002, 07:07 PM

Hello Gibby,
Ya ! Right ! :confused: LOL ! most of the Nissans are stock height, and can only wish we had a SAS, a 4" or more lift and Lockers but soon some of us will get there...lol But I can't speak for all the Nissan guys some of them I have never met and don't know what they are running? but it is most of the guys first time out there and they will be checking out the area? This run for the Nissans is to meet for the first time, we have just officially started the World Wide / Nissan Pathfinder Offroad Association (N.P.O.R.A.) and will be running together for the first time. The only (Pathfinder Only) Club /Association on the westcoast that we know of. L.A.
Old 12-09-2002, 07:22 PM

Hey Jon,
You mean we get to talk to you on the trail !!!! and man! anytime you need something on the trail and I got it, you can use it braw !!! L.A. Good to hear your going !:bounce2:
Old 12-09-2002, 07:22 PM

Originally posted by LA&RA
This run for the Nissans is to meet for the first time, we have just officially started the World Wide / Nissan Pathfinder Offroad Association (N.P.O.R.A.) and will be running together for the first time. The only (Pathfinder Only) Club /Association on the westcoast that we know of. L.A.
Yike! How terrible intolerant.

Just had to say that

You can do an SAS on a pathfinder.
Old 12-09-2002, 07:40 PM

Post Yike! How terrible intolerant

Hey Gibby,
I have nothing to say on that first matter....LOL .LOL... and I have been checking out the SAS for the Pathfinder man!....a long distance dream........all I got when I asked the wife for one was this so I went to my room and did this ....... it didn't work, she just came in the room and did this sooooooo, I'll try later in the future....LOL.........:xmas3: L.A.

Quick Reply: Tahuya Run On 12/21 Nissans/Toyotas