Texas Texas Chapter

What is everyone doing this weekend? (7/10-11)

Old 07-13-2004, 03:26 AM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ranma21
Hey Todd and Gumbo, you guys have fun putting on the lift?? How was it?? Are you going to show us your new lift picture??
I wish gumbo was taking pictures of the lift...he forgot the camera...bastard!!
no, really I did not want pictures...it seems that everyone and their sister has the same lift I do now...so it is old school ya know. once the rear settles down a bit I will take some pictures.

Gumbo, Thanks for all the help..you rock. Like I said before, If or when you need any help, I will be in Arlington faster then you can say

Thanks again for the help...and bringing all the tools I really am going to have to get some 1/2" stuff some day

As far as trips go, I would like to go back to Barnwell Mtn. That place was very cool. I also want to get a couple of people together for a southern Co/Northern NM trip. I think that place would be sweet in the fall.

Hey Ranma, How the hell are you anyway?? How is work? Can't wait to have you wheel with us again.

Last edited by Spectre; 07-13-2004 at 04:06 AM.
Old 07-13-2004, 08:30 AM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gumbo is a good guy. Job is fine so far for me, just damn hot out there and my stupid a/c in my little accord is not cold enough!!! Wish I am driving my baby runner, it will be icy cold!! How do you like your new ride, Todd? I plan to spend some money when I get back, a TJM in the front, a e-locker, roofrack and some other interior gadget!!! I will try to make you do the same too!!! Count me in if you do plan to CO and NM, that is what I plan to go too!!