Notices
Post Your Tests Here Use this sectin for testing your signature files, and for testing pictures/avatars

New to site big project

Old 03-30-2017, 03:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up New to site big project

Just got a 81 4x4 that im going to make a father son project my son is 14 and by the time we are done he will hopefully have a great truck my big problem is rust and a dent in the cab body behind the driver door. My question is where can i find cab body panels for an 81
Old 03-30-2017, 05:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats on the cool project. As far as finding parts, they have become extremely tough in the last ten years. There is not many of these truck left that haven't been turned into woods or ranch trucks or have been restored and are hiding in garages all across the country waiting for a sunny day to get driven. My best suggestion would be to find a factory cab on one of the online sites. They can be found, but most of the time the seller knows people are dying for the steel. Blame it all on the scrapers. Recyclers are a great asset to restoration needs. See if there are any in your area

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: