Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

Toytec lifts

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 09:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toytec lifts

I recently ordered some rear shackels from them along with a diff drop and extended brake lines.
They sent me an email saying the shackels are out of stock until next week and would I like to wait or get my money back. I don't like to wait so I decided to ask them if I could just get the Alcan Add-a-leaf instead. This costs more than the shackels and I had planned to pay the difference. They replied and said they would be glad to send me the shackels, they would take care of the price difference, and that they were sorry for the trouble.
The price difference was only $5 but i think it stills says something for the company.

Now I just hope they remember to stick my diff drop and brake lines in the box with the AAL's!!
Old 11-24-2006, 04:00 PM
Ric
Banned - User requested

Toyteclifts.com

I give them an A+ most of you that know me, know that I value "customer service" more than price, but the quaility has to be top notch.
thats why I "pimp" Armorology, Stubbs and Brian
well now I can add ToyTec
my baby now has some new shocks, coils, and coil-overs.
I really havent got to give them the "Lopez" test I did get to run up Lefthand, We have had the whole thing on for about a week, but I can tell the street ride is "awesome" I give it an A, offroad, is awesome as well, another A.
On the front we got:

yea i know Bling Bling, lol you can check them out HERE
The rear:

AND

I am "very please with the customer service, the price, and the ride, I will test them out on some harder trails ASAP.
I highly reccommend at least checking Toytelifts out before you buy something else, you wont regret it.
Poser shot,

If your wanting to go with just a spacer kit, Toytecs are very light,

check out the difference, note the size of the hole, making a tighter fit for the rear spring.
If you have any questions, thoughts, ideas or comments, feel free to ask, or PM me.
Again toyteclifts gets an A+ from me
Old 11-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Ric
Banned - User requested

sorry about them big pics,
heres another shot of the front:
Old 12-21-2006, 06:35 AM

edit: im dumb
Old 04-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Contributing Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs down Toytec

I had a bad experience with Toytec. The 550lb springs on the Toytec coilovers were warping in towards the shock body til it looked like they might rub, so Doug sent replacement springs, which I changed out. Same thing happened again, so he ask me to send them in. He said nothing was wrong with them, and sent them back, only they never showed up. Doug told me it was "suspicious" that they were missing. He was inferring that I took them and was commiting fraud. In the end, he said I could take a used set or a partial refund. I was fed up by this time and just wanted my money back, but he insisted on shorting me $125., even though he shipped them insured UPS. I'll never deal with him again. Come to find out later that the coils were bowing due to the rate being too low, even though they were informed when I ordered that my truck had a 90lb bumper on it.