Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

James Dean Creations

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 02:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up James Dean Creations

I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for replacement decals, logos, stripes, or even a the must-have Yotatech sticker. This guy uses high-quality material which delivers a superior looking, fade-resistant, durable finish. Ordered mine and had the stuff here lightning fast (matter of 3 days from payment to receiving; product was shipped from Arizona to Georgia). Definitely going to do more business with his company. Two big thumbs up!
Old 06-20-2011, 08:42 AM

James Dean Creations

I just wanted to give props to James Dean Creations. Their decal sets are amazing! I rebuilt an 85’ Truck for my father-in-law, and these decals truly made it look factory new (along with the new paint). I would definitely use James Dean again for any other future projects.
Attached Thumbnails James Dean Creations-decals1.jpg   James Dean Creations-decals2.jpg   James Dean Creations-decals3.jpg  
Old 06-20-2011, 09:04 AM

Thanks for posting! Always wondered what it would look like with those colors.
Old 07-04-2011, 01:58 PM

Very Nice. BTW, I'm also re-building the identical twin to this truck! Charcoal Grey '85 SR5 x-cab...except mine will be a little taller & on 33x10.5's..with a TBI 4.3/700R4 combo. I'd like to see closer-up pic's of the stripes(tailgate/hood..& all).Sleepr71