Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Road Rage(pics)

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 08:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well i agree with all of you, i just wasnt thinking when this all happen, i just want to move on and iam not going to seek revenge because it wont fix my car, i know if i did damage his it might make be feel better but i doubt he even cared for his car because of they way he drove it( he even drove it though a field with me and he was in a eclipse) iam just confused on if its worth getting fixed? ill have to pay either 500 or 1000$ to fix it with my insurance and they will pay the rest.

Last edited by Knuckles; 02-09-2007 at 09:03 PM.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:01 PM

Road Rage

I think you should leave the dings/dents there so it will remind you too try & avoid Road Rages. Someone needs "Anger Control" Weather you or they instagated the Road Rage,It could of put others drivers around you in harms way. (JM2cent)
Old 02-09-2007, 09:02 PM

i was thinking that too, ill always remember to try to just drive normal and not pull out in front of people or do anything stupid to anger anyone. i have touch up paint to match and i fixed the door enough so i can use the window like it was before, and the trunk i just need to sand it and put on some paint.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:58 PM

damn that is insane. You had to have done something to upset them though. But to be honest with you. I dont care how many guys there are , I would not have let anyone get away with vandalizing my car.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:59 PM

by the way. I would just live w it. I dont think 500-1000 is worth it.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:07 PM

by the way. I would just live w it. I dont think 500-1000 is worth it.
i feel that way but i cant decide what to do, i do offroad and it isnt like it is a street queen and there is already dents in the fenders and so forth.

You had to have done something to upset them though
iam not perfect, iam sure something happen but it wasnt on purpose i can tell you that, i could of easy hit the guy driving the car when he was in the middle of the street but i couldnt force myself to do that.

Last edited by Knuckles; 02-09-2007 at 10:09 PM.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:23 PM
Contributing Member

You have the right bumper to protect yourself so get behind them and stay there. Get their plate number and if they try to get behind you just let your bumper do the work. "Man, my heavy 4Runner just can't stop the same as a little ricer..."
Old 02-09-2007, 10:25 PM

there is already dents in the fenders and so forth.
well then I forsure wouldnt worry about it. One time I had a dent on my camaro. and didnt get it fixed right away. I ended up getting a bottle thrown at my car(it was at night i was sleeping) on the same fender and my ex roommate rubbed it. (ALL THIS WAS ON THE SAME FENDER). I used her insurance money to fix all of it. so it was good that I waited. especially since you're problems are pretty minor. but the one close to the window would piss me off the most.

iam not perfect, iam sure something happen but it wasnt on purpose i can tell you that, i could of easy hit the guy driving the car when he was in the middle of the street but i couldnt force myself to do that.
Yup. I understand what you're saying. Mistakes are made. I didnt mean to come off as "accusing you" of doing something purposely. Im sure whatever it was was a honest mistake that they obviously took personal and made a big deal out of it. let us know what you decide man.

keep your head up though. BS always happens, but it'll turn out alright.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:33 PM

Be Careful and think. It takes you 15 minutes to legaly get a pistol and 30 secs to buy one off the streets. So you never know who is loaded.

Cut your losses and move on. I "might" have destroyed(burned) a car before, because of the owner assulting a girlfriend of mine and no police response. Had trouble with the deal for the nxt couple of months. It was worth it at the time, but dont ˟˟˟˟˟ where you eat.

Last edited by ksu1998; 02-09-2007 at 10:35 PM.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:56 PM
Contributing Member

A couple of dents aren't worth get shot or stabbed over.

Guys like that usually get whats coming to them, they'll piss some one off at the bar or something and get dealt with one way or an other.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:17 PM
Contributing Member

If some punk ricer did that to me, they'd be in for a huge surprise as I drive over the top of their vehicle.

Like this

they make great RTI ramps, note the tire marks up the hood...

Old 02-09-2007, 11:25 PM
CJM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Geez you guys I hate to say it are meek in my eyes. If someone intentionaly did something to my ride then I dont care if your the freaking president you will get yours. Like I said, go back to said area in another car and look for thier car and then phone the cops..

That is gonna be alot to fix b/c they have to get out the dent and match/feather the paint..well worth a 500 deductable imho.

In all I did use my hitch to ruin the guys car who deliberately and carelessly hit my door and ran off. I also used my old truck to push someone elses car out of a space b/c the jerk parked assbackwards...no damage was done but thier car was sitting in the middle of the aisle in the lot lol.

I dont take crap, aint nobody gonna tell me otherwise. Sure maybe I could get in trouble, but the cops in my area are to busy playing with the ricers and ticketing them to bother me

I got a good example. While on the way to the shop to have the FD brushtruck (F350 with a very large HD bumper/grillguard..its probably stronger and tougher than the ARB/TJM). Some kids foundit funny to shoot at us with pellet and paintball guns. I radio the cops and the chief and told them, I just then slammed on the brakes and they rearend me....

Long story short is, rearending in NJ is 100% the driver who hits fault and I helped the kids get out of the car and they were fine. The truck had no damaged besides scratches to our already scratched bumper.

Kids learned thier lesson....
Old 02-09-2007, 11:59 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by CJM
Geez you guys I hate to say it are meek in my eyes. If someone intentionaly did something to my ride then I dont care if your the freaking president you will get yours. Like I said, go back to said area in another car and look for thier car and then phone the cops
Meek or not, It isn't like it was when I was in high school, if someone got caught messin with your stuff likely blows will be traded, broken noses, lost teeth etc... NOW these skinny little rat bastards driving their winged supercars act like this cause they'll back it up with something besides fists.

I'm not saying stand your ground and defend yourself, but temper it with some judgement.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Contributing Member

I was thinking of those pictures of yours when I read this thread, Bruce LOL
Old 02-10-2007, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Trumpfan
NOW these skinny little rat bastards driving their winged supercars act like this cause they'll back it up with something besides fists.
I think they act like they do because they never get confronted. It seems like people today are so afraid of confrontation, they'll let just about anything slide. If these punks caught an ass-whoopin' every once in a while, they'd be less likely to repeat their antics. Unfortunately, they don't. Every time they get away with this kind of crap, fuel is added to the fire.

It seems like each generation is getting weaker and weaker. It's almost funny. I've seen young punks in bars running their mouths to dudes in their late 20's. Then the kid looks surprised when he gets put on his ass. I mean C'mon, what did he think was gonna happen? Well, the kid has always gotten away with that crap. He didn't know any better.. But now he'll think twice before starting ˟˟˟˟˟.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:36 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
hmm. i would go to the 7-11 buy a box of chewy gobstoppers, load them in my paintball gun (using the stock barrel of course) and sit and wait for the punks to show up again... or use on of their rides as a tire ramp.. either way they'd get theirs..
Old 02-10-2007, 01:24 AM

Leave it be and dont fix it. They are battle wounds now.

BTW, civics are uni-bodies, so it doesnt take much damage to total one.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:22 AM

A week after I got my runner I was driving home at 2:00 am on the main road out of town.
I pulled up to a light and the kids in the car next to me where acting funny I knew they where up to something one in the back was hiding something I could see through my tinted window without them knowing I saw their actions.

anyway the light turned green they took off thinking I was going to race and I did not .
so they slammed on their brakes and turned into my lane trying to cut me off so I changed lanes and passed them, just what they wanted me to do then as I got past them I heard a loud bang on the rear of my truck .

I knew the little *****Rs had shot my truck with something the one mistake they made is there was no turnoff and the median was to high for them to drive over I slammed on my brakes and had them blocked off where they could not get away best thing was there was a car behind them so no backing away.
looked back and the two passengers where yelling and panicking too the driver I grabbed my tierod tool I keep next to my seat and started to get out when I hear a siren getting louder dammit I thought to myself so got back into my truck and unblocked the road and started to drive off they took off so fast.

hahaha saw the cops drive by on a cross road. got home cooled down and surveyed the damage there was a small bb dent on my tail gate they got lucky and damn well know it.
they saw me get out and knew they where in for it I had the road blocked off.

I do not believe in hurting others for damage to a car or truck but I was dang well going to scare the living crap out of them. knowing that they where already in a panic.
also in this day and age it is best to assume that everyone dose carry a gun and it is better to turn away than get shot over something like a dent on you truck.

if they fallow you and you have a cell phone call the cops and lead the fool that fallows you right to the cops it is road rage and harassment and probably a few other charges that they would get charged with if they are chasing you
Old 02-10-2007, 10:05 AM
Contributing Member

What a bunch of pieces of ˟˟˟˟˟...my 4 cell maglight woulda been in my left hand and my cell phone with the cops in my right. It's hard to say exactly what any one of us woulda done in the given situation. I wouldn't get out of my vehicle to attack a raged group of kids throwing wrenches...if I had a tjm maybe I woulda aimed it at the front wheel to break some of his suspension so he can't get home, or nailed the radiator if I could. I think maybe a constant blow of the horn may disrupt the actions of the kids and draw attention if there was anyone near by at all. It is a pretty crappy situation being chased like that.
Old 02-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Contributing Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Gather a bunch of your friends, pack them into your 4runner, and go find them.

There is nothing more intimidating then 4 grown men getting out of a 4runner with basball bats.

Quick Reply: Road Rage(pics)