86-95 Trucks & 4Runners (Build-Up Section) Post your build-ups here

xxxtreme22r's 1987 Pickup Build-Up Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 06:50 AM
YotaTech Milestone-Two Millionth Post

Received 122 Likes on 57 Posts
Originally Posted by xxxtreme22r
if I even get the bb's. I got enough money to put gas in the truck to get to and from jerry's. lol.

popping the first bead on these 235's was easy, getting the back on off is a little difficult with just prybars. Gonna take this thing outside and say screw you lady and break out the hi-lift. lol.

No tires Jerry, your doing enough already.

I'll be here Jerry, not going anywhere, but might be outside and not hear the phone.

I don't know if you are missing my point or i am missing your's.

take my tires....put them on your truck, mess with changing your's over the next 2 days and come to my house wearing my tires and your 33's in the bed to be permanently placed on your truck after we successfully change-out your leaf springs and crank the T-bars.

so my pan is to drop off a set of mounted tires at your place.....your pick....the black stock rims with the stock size tires.....or the pretty wheels with the 31's on them (but only if you have a locking lug for them).

going for a shower.....pick what set of tires you want to use for the next 2 days, let me know. i will bring them and my electric impact gun so you can at least save some energy not struggling with a lug wrench.

and either give me all your tires and i will call the guy about getting them mounted or do it yourself where you are before saturday. If the weather is crappy saturday, we will be working in the garage but there is room for the truck and that's about it.

let me know if you want my PB blaster so that you could start soaking stuff.

the end......I'm bringing tires....let me know what set.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:56 AM

Received 69 Likes on 48 Posts
I still dont understand what we are trying to do here. Even with those two wheels, I still wont have 4 loose wheels on the truck just 3. No wait, I still got that 31 on the spare as well.

so yeah I guess that will work. Bring those 31's that you were gonna give me before mounted on the black wheels. Is that what you were trying to say?

so in the end when I go down there I will have 4 31's on 15X7's two of which will be mine, two of which will be yours, I will just have to unmount and mount 1 of my 31's. 2 of yours, 1 spare of mine, plus 1 extra. This will free up the 4 wagons I am gonna be using. 1 one which is already mounted.

Now watch I will be out there changing my 4 tires and that bitch is gonna say something. I know it. Especially when I got my compressor working.

Last edited by xxxtreme22r; 03-03-2011 at 06:59 AM.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:02 AM

this crap woulda been done already if it weren't for someone not minding their own business. Both ends of this house is fed up with her, if we move out, the landlord will loose whatever rent we are paying because of her, I don't know if she realizes this or not. And I don't know if the lady realizes doesn't matter how old she is she can't just keep harassing people that park in front of her house either. And calling the landlord on everything, including the other guy having some friends overnight. Landloard's husband is a lawyer , he should realize this type of stuff from this lady IS harassment.

One of these days, I am just gonna park my legal truck in front of her house, better yet the BMW which is 100% legal, let he call the cops, let them show up, let her act like a bitch and then lock her up. See how far her age gets her then. Her 40+year old son who is on disability has been warned already for calling the cops and making false statements because he's dilutional and though one night someone was pounding on the back door. Cops asked me if I had heard anything d I said no, I just got home from work, maybe that's what he heard. They said next time someone is going to jail.

Another neighbor tried that when I parked in front of his house and he was drunk as hell, pulled both of his vehicles one of which was parked in his driveway and the other that was parked in that field across the street and pulled them within inches of the BMW so I couldn't move it. Well I called the cops. Nothing happened but the car stayed there overnight.

Last edited by xxxtreme22r; 03-03-2011 at 07:08 AM.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:03 AM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts
You two knuckle heads make everything so damn confusing!!!

Why I autta

Old 03-03-2011, 07:13 AM

no, it's that 70+ year old lady next door who thinks she owns the house and the street, all this stuff woulda been done at my house already.

Next time I see her daughter I am gonna confront her too. Because she was not like this or as bad till she moved out.

And I think Jerry, just wants to save some time while there and not worry about taking the time to mount these tires.

Last edited by xxxtreme22r; 03-03-2011 at 07:15 AM.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by xxxtreme22r
no, it's that 70+ year old lady next door who thinks she owns the house and the street, all this stuff woulda been done at my house already.

Next time I see her daughter I am gonna confront her too. Because she was not like this or as bad till she moved out.

And I think Jerry, just wants to save some time while there and not worry about taking the time to mount these tires.

ding-ding-ding you are 100% accurate.

i'd like to shave off whatever amount of time was to be dedicated to peeling tires off of rims and putting the other ones back on, on saturday. seems like a huuuuuge chunk of time in my brain. i would rather just concentrate on doing the springs and t-bars and that's it. the less time we spend on this in one day the better off we are.....for my sanity in not hearing the wife wah-wah-wah, and the fact that the more tired and hungry we get the more likely we are to having a problem either requiring an ambulance a helicopter or a tow-truck.

do you have set of locking lugs?

if YES....then you get the 31's already mounted.

if NO....you get the stock size.

those are your 2 choices.

the loose un-mounted 31's in my garage that i said you can have......you can have. you can take them home with you on saturday.

unless i've totally missed something, you plan on driving home on saturday wearing the 33's??? right???

ok....so just answer the lug question and i will be on my way.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:26 AM

Maybe she just needs some good'ol loven...So her what the XXX stands for!

Old 03-03-2011, 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by Lumpy
Maybe she just needs some good'ol loven...So her what the XXX stands for!

i said that yesterday too.

i will pick up a gift certificate for our local pest removal place to get the bug out of her ass.

or maybe a gift card for victoria's secret.........rrrrrowr.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:32 AM

why does KingPin come to mind. ewww. ok back on topic

Jerry bring the loose 31's I will put them on my other wheels I am taking the 235's off of. Problem solved, doesn't cost you anything to mount yours or anything.

Oh yeah and bring the impact too. Didn't realize you had one. SInce you don't have a compressor. BTW HF is gonna have a 5 gallon for $100 soon during their May sidwalk sale, it's in their ad.

Still not sure if all this stuff is gonna fit into to truck on sat when I go down there. Bring your ratchet straps anyway, I might need em.

You can at least take the springs with you back to your house though as I won't need em here. But my tools, compressor, tires etc I will need over today and tomorrow. And yes, If I can I want to drive back with the 33's on.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:32 AM

Hahahahahha
Old 03-03-2011, 07:33 AM

I have no clue where my impact sockets got to, I think I will need those for your impact gun as well.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:35 AM

For all that you are borrowing you may as well just go to his place and do this.

Now that there is funny!!!
Old 03-03-2011, 07:37 AM

yeah, just knock the lady next door out with the hi-lift a few times so she don't realize what we are doing.

Then just have her call the ambulance and tell them "help, I've fallen and can't get up"
Old 03-03-2011, 07:45 AM

Ok....1 last try.

if ya don't answer this the right way i will be arriving with 2 unmounted 31's and four mounted stock tires on stock rims so you can have you 33's mounted on rims and ready to go for saturday, so that way we don't pees around saturday fiddling around with tires.

i shall have 1 smoke....now. when i come back in, i will see you answer. otherwise i will be arriving with the above mentioned tire ensemble and PB Blaster and my Impact gun and sockets.

you can do whatever you like with the loose 31's.....make gardens...whatever.

it's just that when you come here saturday i want to work on your truck , not your tires. comprende?
Old 03-03-2011, 07:47 AM

Don't worry B I'm in the same boat...No garage, half my tools end up missing, and the old lady yelling all the time when I work on my truck so I have to do it else where. The only difference is that I'm going to merry the grouchy old lady!!!

Don't tell her I said that!!!
Old 03-03-2011, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by 92 TOY
Ok....1 last try.

if ya don't answer this the right way i will be arriving with 2 unmounted 31's and four mounted stock tires on stock rims so you can have you 33's mounted on rims and ready to go for saturday, so that way we don't pees around saturday fiddling around with tires.

i shall have 1 smoke....now. when i come back in, i will see you answer. otherwise i will be arriving with the above mentioned tire ensemble and PB Blaster and my Impact gun and sockets.

you can do whatever you like with the loose 31's.....make gardens...whatever.

it's just that when you come here saturday i want to work on your truck , not your tires. comprende?
Just take him 4 tires on rims so he can put them on his truck. Then he can swap his 33's onto what ever he wants while wearing your shoes. Then Sat. after you guys get the springs in then put the 33's on and you can have yours back.

Right???
Old 03-03-2011, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Lumpy
Just take him 4 tires on rims so he can put them on his truck. Then he can swap his 33's onto what ever he wants while wearing your shoes. Then Sat. after you guys get the springs in then put the 33's on and you can have yours back.

Right???

my plan exactly.

2 loose 31's already in the truck with impact gun and sockets.

stock tires and rims getting loaded in, in 5-4-3....
Old 03-03-2011, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by 92 TOY
my plan exactly.

2 loose 31's already in the truck with impact gun and sockets.

stock tires and rims getting loaded in, in 5-4-3....
Why are you taking loose tires? I thought you had all on rims or is he getting 2 31's off you?
Old 03-03-2011, 08:17 AM

Lumpy 3 of the 4 rims I am using for the 33's are currently on the truck with 31's mounted on them.

I suppose if he hasn't brought them already, I can just switch 3 of my tires over to the other wheels instead of taking his 2 loose ones. I still have to dismount them anyway if I want to sell the 2 border line ones. The other two, well they won't pass. But who ever buys the two borderline ones is taking the whole set. lol.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:18 AM

Jerry, I don't need the stock tires. Unless they are 31's? or are they 235's? I'm callin ya in 3 2 1...

Quick Reply: xxxtreme22r's 1987 Pickup Build-Up Thread