86-95 Trucks & 4Runners (Build-Up Section) Post your build-ups here

Light bar question for 1991 pickup. (Plus some pics of my truck!)

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2015, 04:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Light bar question for 1991 pickup. (Plus some pics of my truck!)

So currently I am running two 4 inch HIDs on my roll bar but I want to install a light bar over my winshield instead. I want to keep the HIDs on since they rotate 360 degrees and I use them at night and point them behind my truck or on my bed if I'm working on something or kill a deer in the evening and am loading it. My question is does anybody have any pics of a light bar over the winshield of a 3rd Gen pickup? If so what size fits the best and would curved or straight be the best bet? I know they make 42s, but I feel like a 46 would be best if they make them. What's your thoughts? I also heard a lot about glare when mounting there and found an attachment that eliminates that problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh, and here's some pictures of my Toy, from the day I got her to now! (Also just rebuilt the engine 5k miles ago and am looking for headers for my 3vze v6!)

The day i got her!

Bumper valance or no? (Had to do some trimming to fix my tires from rubbing post picture!)

Clean!

Before

Afterish haha
Old 12-07-2015, 09:31 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
That's a nice lookin yoter you have there. I have the same roll bar but mine is chrome. haven't used my KC's in years though.
Old 03-04-2016, 07:45 AM

do you have wheel spacers on there? love the stance
Old 03-04-2016, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by weichelh
do you have wheel spacers on there? love the stance
Nope just 15x10 wheels on 32/11.5r15 cooper stts. Forgot the back spacing though lol