Utah Utah Chapter

First time

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 09:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First time

I am fairly new to the Yotatech. I am not new to cars or mods. I have been a mechanic for 15 years and understand automotive very well. I also teach it.

I have never had a 4runner to mod until now.. I had a 98 Taco with a 3.4 SC, SAS with all kinds of mods and times got hard and it went bye bye So I hope I can find some people to get to know and do some wheeling with and projects....
right now I am currently installing a 1UZFE into my 1994 runner.. I made huge progress today.

I would love to show my work and help anyone else who may be doing something in the same neighborhood as me.
However I am stuck with the picture part......... I read all the faq and I went to the CP to edit my attachments so I can get rid of the old and put up some new. When I go to the page it gives me an error. Does anyone know about this or how to solve it ??

Thanks
Captain Morgan

Last edited by CaptainjMorgan; 08-08-2013 at 08:30 AM.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:27 PM

Received 216 Likes on 158 Posts
You need to upload pics to a free hosting site like photobucket, when uploaded you can copy the direct link of the picture, when your editing or posting you click on the image tab and paste the link where you want the picture to show up.

This is how I do it anyway, kinda hard to explain I guess but you'll figure it out
Old 08-05-2013, 09:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Discombobulated
You need to upload pics to a free hosting site like photobucket, when uploaded you can copy the direct link of the picture, when your editing or posting you click on the image tab and paste the link where you want the picture to show up.

This is how I do it anyway, kinda hard to explain I guess but you'll figure it out
Thanks for the reply ! Well see that is what is weird... Im using photo bucket I do all the stuff to get it to post and I upload it and it says error you have exceeded your limit for attachments on the Yota tech site. So then it gives a link to edit your attachments but when you click on it the page is no good. So I went to the CP and there is a place for attachments there and I clicked on that and get the same no good page... SO im lost ...