Notices
The Classifieds GraveYard Where old classifieds threads go that are too good to let go

Parting out 1993 4runner

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 05:37 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Parting out 1993 4runner

Hey guys, I got another rig I am parting out again.

This rig is 1993 4runner SR5 with the V6 and automatic tranny. It has 195,000 miles on it. Red exterior, grey interior. Motor runs strong, tranny went out on it. Door code says it has 4:56 gears. I will list prices with parts I have pulled, but your welcome to make offer on any part or let me know what part you do need if you don't see it listed.

I live in Monmouth Oregon, zip is 97361. Prices don't include shipping unless otherwise specified as such. I am happy to ship multiple items together to save on shipping, and the more parts you buy the better deal I can make you. I even carry items that are small such as specific screws and bolts, don't be affraid to ask for what you need.

3.0 starter $30
running boards $75 set
P/S pump $30
rear wind deflector $35
AFM with filter box $40
M/C $40
Brake booster $30
3.0 engine $600
4:56 rear $225
4:56 front $175

These pics are not the best and I will get some better ones posted shortly.

Old 07-15-2011, 06:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey i know it says auto, but it looks like you part out a few cars. im looking for an ecm for 2nd gen 3.0 5speed non-california car. could you let me know if you got one.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by eric924run
hey i know it says auto, but it looks like you part out a few cars. im looking for an ecm for 2nd gen 3.0 5speed non-california car. could you let me know if you got one.

Yes I have one of those ecu's in stock. I can do $ 75 shipped. If you want it let me know.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Carpet condition? And is it one or two peices?
Old 07-16-2011, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by TylerH
I will double check but I believe its two pieces. Good condition but it does have a slice in the carpet on the passanger side by the shifter. I can take a pic for you if you like. It has had floor mats so it looks new where your feet go.
Old 07-16-2011, 07:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yea sure take some pictures, i probly wont care about the rip, but definatly get a picture of that.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:37 PM

How is the center console lid? If you are willing to separate it from the console itself and it's in good shape, I'd be interested. You should be able to fit it into a padded flat rate envelope for $5 shipping to 17961.

I tried painting my blue one black and every time I drive it, I end up with a black elbow. lol

Ruskymx

P.S. Tailgate still working flawless! Got a key cut with the VIN you sent me and it worked perfectly. When I had issues it turned out it was my wiper not fully retracting.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:04 PM

Glad to hear the gate is working well. I have been keeping track of your build. Any news on the SAS yet?

The lid is in good shape, but the plastic hinge is broke. If you have a good hinge and don't mind transfering the top pad to yours it would work fine.

I can do $20 shipped to you.

If you still want it let me know.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by TylerH
Ok I went out to look at the carpet. It isn't any good as when I pulled it back, there was mold where the window was broke. It is going in the trash.

I should have another rig in a few months, your welcome to check back with me.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by 85toyman
Glad to hear the gate is working well. I have been keeping track of your build. Any news on the SAS yet?

The lid is in good shape, but the plastic hinge is broke. If you have a good hinge and don't mind transfering the top pad to yours it would work fine.

I can do $20 shipped to you.

If you still want it let me know.
My hinge is cracked about 1/2 inch on the DS. I did have another blue lid with cracked vinyl, but the hinge part was good. Let me see if I can find that. I hope I didn't throw it away. Looking at mine on my 4runner, it looks like there are about 6-8 small screws to swap out the bottom of the lid which is attached to the hinge part. If I find the other one I had, I'll take yours and make one good part out of the two pieces. I'll PM you and let you know.

The SAS is still in very early stages. As in, the buyer for my parts rig is checking to see what all he has and/or has access to for the swap. He said a friend of his bought a SAS kit but never used it and is now going a different direction. I'm guessing links, but don't know for sure. He wants to talk to his friend to see what he has and then I may be able to get everything I need from them. As of right now, I know for sure he has a SFA complete hub-hub and new high steer arms and he's 99% sure his buddy has 2 diffs ready to go with 5.29's in them. I think I am going to have to buy a rear leaf swap because what I read, coils in the rear with SAS = not so good.

Sorry for the babbling, back to your regularly scheduled part-out!

Ruskymx
Old 07-18-2011, 06:38 PM

looks like the antenna mount on the 4runner is broken also (the part in the fender), but if it isn't how much you want for it?
Old 07-23-2011, 06:35 PM

Parts

I am looking for the Tire change tool kit, I don't need the jack though, Also looking for a Fuel Door and a working antenna. Might be intrested in a oem radio/cd deck in good condition. I am at 98230

Thanks
Old 07-23-2011, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by GenXr
looks like the antenna mount on the 4runner is broken also (the part in the fender), but if it isn't how much you want for it?
Yeah antenna is broken.
Old 07-23-2011, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by moonman
I am looking for the Tire change tool kit, I don't need the jack though, Also looking for a Fuel Door and a working antenna. Might be intrested in a oem radio/cd deck in good condition. I am at 98230

Thanks
I have the tool kit. Did you need the long bar for lowering the tire too? I do have a gas door as well. Out of stock on good antennas, have a stock am/cm/cd and cassette all works but the display dosent.always stay lite.

Let me know on the long bar and I will get you a shipping quote.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:28 AM

yes, I do need the long bar included, Any chance you have a Black Gas door? Regaurdless of the color I still want.

Let me know final cost with shipping to 98230
Old 07-26-2011, 04:32 PM

Moonman,

I have a gas door but not in black. The stereo works all the time but the display comes and goes out as the light goes out. I think it is just a loose connection on the back light as when lite, the display looks perfect. This stereo is the am/fm/cd and cassette player.

I have the tool kit less the jack as well with spare tire rod.

Tire kit in the bag with rod $30
Gas door $15
Stereo $25
Shipping $30

Total to your door would be $100.

I do everything thru paypal and ship once funds are received.

Account : donnyltaylor@ hotmail.com

If you have more questions let me know
Old 07-26-2011, 07:48 PM

What would the total cost with shipping be without the Radio ?

THanks
Old 07-26-2011, 08:12 PM

The change is about $2.00. The weight of the tire kit and lengh of the spare tire rod are what is costing so much for shipping.

Sorry, if you decide you still want the stuff let me know.

Thanks,

Don
Old 07-26-2011, 08:14 PM

This is the change in just shipping. If you didn't want the stereo then subtract the $25 for it from the total as well. Hope that makes better sense.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:04 PM

Paid

I just sent you a Paypal Payment for all of it, Let me know when its been shipped.

Thanks

Quick Reply: Parting out 1993 4runner