Off Road Trip Planning, Expeditions, Trips, & Events Discussion pertaining to scheduling trail runs and outings

Lets see your rigs packed for a trip

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 07:26 AM
Co-Founder/Administrator
Staff

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Lets see your rigs packed for a trip

Yeah, I bring a lot, as I near senior citizenship, I tend to bring more
Plus I have a lot of new gear this year I am going to try out, so no doubt I will weed back a bit next time.
And that chuckbox takes up a lotta room, I am thinking about getting a custom one built over the winter that is made out of aluminum, and smaller.
The dimensions on this one could be cut down some.
Plus I am hauling enough gear for two people for my upcoming vacation.

Alubox pantry on the bottom, my Bad Bag duffle bag (we will cram hers somewhere), camera backpack, tripod & case, and Outback Porta-Privy.
I have the Nemo Heliopolis, but I did not have good luck trying to set it up yesterday, but I am going to pack it anyways, and maybe with more room out in the wild, we can get it setup.
Also hard to see are two Eezi-Awn K9 medium stainless steel camping tables strapped to the side of the fridge.
Best tables I have ran across so far.

Great American Camp Chair in the bottom green bag, Coleman lantern stand, maroon stuff sack for the footmat that goes under the roof top tents ladder, and the Katanaboy saw for firewood.
The chuckbox, Renogy 100 watt solar panel, Blue Ridge Chair Works chair, Big Kahuna 12v shower, and 7 gallon water container.

National Luna Weekender 50 fridge/freezer (stays in the rig full time), kind of buried to the left of the fridge are two Aluboxes, one for Goal Zero LED lanterns, two propane lanterns, and the bigger Alubox on the bottom has towels, tent stakes, several Coleman propane cylinders, and other misc. stuff.
Also the Pett toilet and cedar stand you stand on in the shower is in the black case on top of the Alubox.

Another view form the previous picture.
Old 08-22-2017, 10:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Packed for last weekend's race in Nevada with a stop at Calico hills on the way home.
Old 08-22-2017, 01:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
July near Bishop
Old 08-23-2017, 03:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Back Seat: Engle fridge, camera gear, other delicate electronics, back up 30 packs.
Bed: full size spare, 2.5g propane bottle, propane tree, lantern, stove, 2 chairs, aluminum roll top table, shovel, ezup, 2 action packers, dutch oven, charcoal, firewood.
Frontrunner Rack: 2 rotopax fuel, 2 rotopax h2o, hilift jack, maxtrax, firewood, green box for keeping tent, pillow, clothes & bags dry.

This is packed for two for a week. When its just me and the dog most everything fits in the bed and she gets the back seat opposite the fridge.

Location: Dropping into Saline Valley on Lippincott Rd., Death Valley, CA