Ozarks Ozarks Chapter

Byrd's Adventure center

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 06:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Byrd's Adventure center

Going to be planning a weekend trip to here when my truck is back together and ready. probably will be sometime april, May or June. will be a show up friday leave sunday deal for me as I can't afford the time off work as of yet.
They have a pretty crazy 4wd area from what I remember of going in High school so like 10 years ago lol. and the locals were constantly making site improvements. if your planning a weekend there let me know when and we can double up.

when i go it will be the GF, myself, my Yota, My brother his girl and his heep cherokee. we might tow my truck so we have a trailer to tow back a broken rig in the case of catastrophic failure.

My weekend plans aren't set in stone and may happen sooner. and I may go multiple times depending on money. post up if your interested or are close by and want to come out for a day or too.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:15 AM
Contributing Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
When is the last time you where there, was it 10 years ago?

Reason I ask, unfortunately a lot of the trails have been shut down by the conservation or forrestry service (whichever presides over there). The still have enough to keep ya busy for a weekend, but its not like it used to be.

I've been thinking about making a trip down that way to see a buddy of mine that lives right there, and every time I do I bring the cruiser. Let me know when you're thinking!
Old 02-24-2011, 05:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea it was 10 years ago or so... maybe closer to 8 but either way... when I went we were going canoeing but one of the guys i went with had a 2wd Cherokee and we did what trails we could with it, and had a great time.

I don't really have a weekend in mind as of yet but as it gets closer I will post up again.