Notices
Items Wanted Vehicle and non vehicle related

WTB[FourCorners]: 1994 Pickup Driver Seat Belt & Misc.

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2017, 10:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1994 Pickup Driver Seat Belt & Misc.

I'm in search of a few things for my 1994 Pickup Ext. Cab. 3.0 Manual. I'm located in Southern Utah and would travel to Salt Lake City or Western Colorado for larger items on my wish list.

Driver Front Seat Belt
- Non-frayed in good retractable order with latch facing correct way and good plastic cover for the trim piece. I'm not sure what years will work cause I pulled one from a 92 and found out the hard way that the plastic trim piece isn't the right size and the extended bolt bracket at the bottom of the retractor is shorter, plus the notch at the top of the retractor was too wide.

Driver Mirror Cover for the Base
- The black plastic triangular piece that covers the mounting screws at the base of the mirror.

Tire Iron from the Jack Kit
- I have the jack, hook, and like 3 or 4 extension pieces, but I'm missing the tire iron. I'm assuming it has a square notch in it so it can be attached to the extensions and used as a hand crank.

Passenger Window Channel Rubber for Door w/ Vent Windows
- Unless it is the same as the non-vent window...I pulled a regular full window channel from a pickup in the yard and didn't realize til I got it to the car it may be different.

Upper Windshield Chrome Trim Piece in good condition
- Might not be worth shipping cause of the long fragile shape.

Things I'd travel to pickup
Camper Shell
- Preferably a hightop with locking rear door and possibly side opening windows. White preferred, but can paint.

Driver 60/40 seat with no rips or tears.
- Or Grey buckets from a 4runner of same Era. Would need both driver and passenger seat in this case.

Step/Running/Nerf Bars
- Chrome preferred. Fit to full side preferred, but would take one that's just the length of the door.

Exterior Windshield Visor
- Not sure if I really want one, but for the right price I'd pick one up.

Might have some other wants, but I can't think of anymore right now. Thanks.

Pick for attention.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bought a camper shell this weekend. Still in need of everything else.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:42 PM

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts
I assume you need the driver's front seat belt in gray? I'll have to check the pickup I have here for parts with 104k miles on it (bad frame). The mirror bases are fairly common to be missing, I might have a driver's side one left though. In the jack kit, the tire iron has the socket for the lug nuts and a bent flat blade for removing hub caps. There's also a hand crank that's got a square notch cut out in the middle with a handle on one end. I should have the upper windshield chrome piece, but I'm not sure if it can be removed without damaging it. The 84-88 ones come off easy and are commonly missing, but this is the first time seeing someone looking for the 89-95 pieces. Shipping might be a bit for the large box size though like you suspected.

For the large items, I have a pair of brown SR5 bucket seats from a 1986 pickup, and a set of blue SR5 bucket seats that need recovered from a 86 4runner, but I suspect the color doesn't work out for you and the travel distance since I'm from Michigan. For the exterior windshield visor I suspect you're talking about the Lund sun visor that bolts to the top of the cab. I have one from a 86 4runner, but I'm not sure if it would fit the next newer body style or not. Here's a pic, even though it's not the greatest, it's from when I bought the 4runner (for parts).

If you need any other odds and ends, I have a few pickups that are for parts, so I have most things. I'll have to check on everything and see what I for sure have and get some photos and such.