Notices
86-95 Trucks & 4Runners 2nd/3rd gen pickups, and 1st/2nd gen 4Runners with IFS

Help me out!

Old 02-24-2013, 12:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Help me out!

Hey guys im sorry to be posting this in this part of the forum, but i need quick help.
Someone has gone and broke my taillight lenses and front cornering lenses (outside of the headlight, dunno actual name) on my 1988 4 runner. I dont have the money for brand new ones and was hoping someone could send me some for the price of shipping, or next to nothing +. Im still in highschool and my income is low. Any help would be appriciated thanks guys!
Old 02-24-2013, 02:59 PM

Received 554 Likes on 452 Posts
It's plastic gather up the pieces and glue it back together. There is also repair tape at the auto store. And the salvage yard should have them for less than shipping costs.

Not to rain on your parade or anything, but look around and you should be able to find something local to get you back on the road. Worst case hey it's still winter shovel a couple old people out of thier houses
Old 02-24-2013, 03:09 PM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Jagger_MeisterJE
Hey guys im sorry to be posting this in this part of the forum, but i need quick help.
Someone has gone and broke my taillight lenses and front cornering lenses (outside of the headlight, dunno actual name) on my 1988 4 runner. I dont have the money for brand new ones and was hoping someone could send me some for the price of shipping, or next to nothing +. Im still in highschool and my income is low. Any help would be appriciated thanks guys!
Maybe cut down on the jagermeister a little and hit the bone yard.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ksti im way ahead of ya on that note, scrap yards around here have nothin but caviliers and intrepids. and thats a nickname ive gathered from a few things lol but not from the drink! haha

and @Co_94_PU i didnt know when they were broken until i got home, otherwise i would have tried, i was thinkin of makin some of my own if i can find transparent plastic kickin around.

Search this Thread