Notices
Misc Stuff (Vehicle Related) Interior, exterior, audio, anything that does not fit into the above categories

FS[MidWest]: Cleaning out extra 89-95 parts, help me not move this stuff!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2017, 07:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cleaning out extra 89-95 parts, help me not move this stuff!

Moving and I'd rather not move a few extra parts. Make me any offer that is above the shipping cost, and I'll ship this stuff to you rather than toss it! Fits '89-'95 pickups and 4 Runners. If you can pick up at my house in Fort Wayne, Indiana, all the better. I'm never on here, so don't reply or message me here - send an email to scott.eggenberger@comcast.net.

1. Electronic Gauge cluster - speedometer is bad, all tabs good, "glass" good, as is lighting. On eBay for $25, but I just want it gone.

2. Brand new rear brake cable. Like a dumbass, I bought the rear when I needed a front. Will fit all 89-95 vehicles, the additional length for the extended cabs is in the front cable. This was around $50 new.

3. Parking brake mechanism. Complete except for the white plastic ring at the end of the shaft.

4. Passenger side door handle, with chrome

5. Engine backing plate from a 22re. Was mated to an automatic, not sure if it would work with a manual.

6. I also have a couple of passenger side mudflaps that could be cleaned up and repainted, along with one bracket.
Old 06-03-2017, 04:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wondering if the brake will work on my 88. Any thoughts ?