Notices
Vehicles - Trailers (Complete) Have a whole vehicle to sell? Put it here

FS[SouthEast]: 85 4runner

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2018, 07:28 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
85 4runner

I'm testing the waters here, I'm not 100% sure I want to sell it, I've got an absolute crap ton of money and time into it but so does everyone else, I've got a build page on here as well that has everything listed that has been done to it. BUILD

Short list: lockrite up front spool out back, 5:29s, on 38.5 PITBULLS about half tread, RUF swap with low range off-road spring hanger, ford springs out back with Sky's missing link kit, decent 22r smokes a little out of the pcv valve Weber carb with offy intake and a header.

The bad, it's been rolled and would be better off with a new body, I have straightened out the windshield frame and put lexan in it and have wheeled it 10+ trips like that just fine (I drive to and from the trail)...I'm just looking to get into something a little less purpose built and more comfortable lol, still have the top for it, and it's in pretty good shape.

Price: $4,500 obo- offer up all i can say is no

trades: show me what you got, looking for another suv but who knows what will catch my eye

Old 04-19-2018, 05:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How in God's good name did you flop that in the yard?
Old 04-19-2018, 06:59 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Looks like he was testing the roll-over point and unfortunately found it.
Old 05-16-2018, 05:24 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
lol this is semi correct, after a day of wheeling my slave cylinder went out, unfortunately went down the wrong dirt road and rather than make a 6 point turn whilst starting and stopping the motor in gear i decided i could totally whip a 180 and be fine....happened to be a small burm right there in that yard followed by a slight hill decent and pop she went. If the rust wasnt so bad in the a pillars im willing to bet the roof wouldn't have caved.