FS[NorRock]: 1995 4runner 22re trail built, best of everything

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2018, 06:30 PM

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
1995 4runner 22re trail built, best of everything

SOLD

Check out the build thread
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=103248.0

In Northern Ca. Oroville about 1.25 hrs above Sacramento.

Holy Grail 2nd Generation Toyota 4runner, 22re, 5 speed

I just bought a first Gen 4wd pickup that I could not pass up on and can't keep both even though I wish I could So this goes up for sale
.. I drove this 4runner to the Marlin Crawler round up at the Rubicon last weekend and it performed flawlessly, then drove it home. Very capable for the trail just the way it sits as well as wonderful road manners.

I love this 4runner and have put a lot of time and money into it. It drives Fantastically, Is currently smogged and ready to drive anywhere. I built using the best of everything. CLEAN TITLE IN MY NAME Body is very clean with ZERO rust Tracks perfectly straight down the road with no vibrations or pulls. Absolutely wonderful driving 4runner!! I sought out this exact 4runner to build. This has manual windows and locks so none of that stuff to go out.
It has 238,000 miles on the odometer but you would think it had 38,000 miles. plus everything has been rebuilt to better than new

1995 SR5 4runner 22re 5 speed

AC

22re, Has been rebuilt at some point but I don't have paperwork. There are Heat tag rebuild tags on motor from the rebuilder for warranty, Runs fantastic, no leaks, no sloppy timing chain. Drive to the east case tomorrow if you choose

R151f Transmission out of the Toyota turbo 4x4 truck, Super tough transmission and 4.3 to 1 first gear. Much beefier transmission then any other Toyota manual. These alone in sell for $1000. No whines, no slop

NEW 23 spline Marlin crawler 4.7 transfer case gear. This is brand new gear set. Has 500 miles on it. Tranfercase gone through at time of gear set. These are the TOTAL spline marlin crawler gears. NO better gears out there..

Front range Off road Twin stick transfer case shifter. This allows 2wd Low Range. Nice feature especially when you have a front locker like the 4runner. Check out their websight
https://frontrangeoffroadfab.com/

5.29 Gears

Rear ELOCKER, ZUK built differential. This guy is the best at Toyota diffs bar none. New NITRO 5.29 v-6 gears, with the larger 29 spline pinion, NEW KOYO bearings, Solid spacer, Triple drilled Flange. check out his websight...
www.gearinstalls.com

Low range off road Elocker motor guard

New
www.12voltguy.com elocker wiring Harness and switch. Wired in to key switch power. Switch is also wired to light up when the interior lights are on. Extremely professional harness and switch. Built in Vent for elocker motor. check out his websight www.12voltguy.com

Front 5.29 IFS diff with spartan locker 500 miles since installed. Was originally a ADD diff but I converted to Locking hubs.

NEW Aisin Hubs. Not the junk warns or mile markers, 100% new aisin fht-018 hubs. the best again

BFG KM3's 33x10.50x15's with Americas tire Lifetime tire certs. Rip a side wall get a new tire . Less than 500 miles Just paid over $1100 with warranty for these tires at Americas tire. These are the new KM3 BFG's that have only been out a couple months.

High Clearance HD Rock sliders

High Clearance rear rock bumper (comes with original chrome bumper if you want as well)

New CV's

New KYB shocks

New Rear coil springs

New Brakes

New rotors

New drums

new steering ends

New balljoints

New Cap and rotor

New Plug wires

New PCV valve

New Plugs

New air filter

New belts

Clean interior

Kenwood Bluetooth Stereo, New last month. Stream your phones music, Take calls over stereo etc...

Comes with new un-cracked Dash pad since this one has a couple cracks. Interior is really nice and everything works as it should

Come check this 4runner out. You will love it. Great platform the way it is or take it even further. My plan was to put a Diamond Front axle housing with a HP 5.29 third. Would be the ultimate SAS if you wanted to go that route. Also my plan was to do a 3RZ motor swap as well. But I think I am going to do all of this to the 1st gen

Do not email me asking for my price. It is clearly posted. Please Don't waste your time or mine. If you are serious come look..

Here is where my build thread is on Marlin crawler Forum
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=103248.0

$9000 cash money.

Last edited by Pat4wd; 10-20-2018 at 07:14 PM.
Old 09-20-2018, 09:45 PM
Fossilized
Staff

Received 448 Likes on 293 Posts
Please select another color of font
here is what your add looks like
Old 09-22-2018, 07:57 AM

Received 554 Likes on 452 Posts
NorRock section doesn't cover California, I think your map is sideways
Old 09-22-2018, 02:22 PM

Received 184 Likes on 132 Posts
Beautiful truck Pat, I'm not a buyer, but I do drool over this thing. Very nice job building this.
Old 09-23-2018, 08:36 AM

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by coryc85
Beautiful truck Pat, I'm not a buyer, but I do drool over this thing. Very nice job building this.
Thanks, Trying to figure out a way to keep it Having this and the first gen would be nice
Old 09-23-2018, 08:52 AM

Received 603 Likes on 441 Posts
Only way this might be a nicer truck is if it had the rare wind wing type front doors..
The following users liked this post:
Pat4wd (09-24-2018)