Notices
Seller - Buyer Ratings For Members Lets hear it, we want feedback on your transactions, good or bad

Scuba

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scuba

Hey all, i bought Scuba's un-used Aussie locker and it was a great experience. Scuba was very patient with me while i was having issues with my paypal, and let the deal sit for a couple days until i sent the money. Anyone else might have said "too bad" and let someone else have at it, but he waited. he even had it shipped the same day and wrapped it well enough that today's blizzard couldn't soak my new Aussie as it sat outside. It was all there as well as the instructions just like he said. Thanks Scuba!!
Old 07-01-2009, 04:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yup...another satisfied friend here.
I just bouth a COR relay and an EFI relay from Scuba. I too had to wait about 4-5 days while the processing of me depositing $$$ into my Paypal account and Scuba was more than patient. :>)
Scuba reassured me that the parts were good and that they would work in my ride and they do! Sweetness.
Scuba also made sure that they were well protected during Fedex shipment so they wouldn't get damaged during transit.
Thax Scuba for coming thru for me at a great deal!
You rock!
Old 07-01-2009, 05:04 PM

Received 120 Likes on 59 Posts
Glad I could be of help Mike !!