Notices
Seller - Buyer Ratings For Members Lets hear it, we want feedback on your transactions, good or bad

Brenjen

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 05:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brenjen

Hey guys,

I bought two differentials form Brenjen around the middle of March. Payment was sent and received and the diffs were promptly shipped out the day he said and he even called me and let me know when he left the UPS store. When I got home that day both tracking #'s were in my inbox on the forums here.

Fast forward to delivery day and the rear diff came to me just fine and dandy and was sitting on my step the day they were scheduled to arrive. The crate for the front differential was nowhere to be seen however. I promptly checked the tracking # for the front and low and behold the item was damaged by UPS driver and was scheduled to be returned to back to the UPS store it was shipped from. I contacted Brenjen to let him know.

When the "damaged item" arrived back at the UPS store, they contacted Brenjen and he drove to the store and noted that the differential was stolen, no damaged was done to the wooden box and the screws that held the box shut were physically taken out of the box, differential removed, and screwed back shut. The box only weighed a few pounds upon arrival to the UPS store, where as the tracking # did state it was an 80 pound box.

Anyways, Brenjen contacted me, let me know the situation and would let me know how the UPS store manager/owner would handle the situation. Brenjen stayed on top of the whole situation for the past month or so while UPS was doing their "investigation" and eventually, the UPS store decided to refund the amount paid for the differential to Brenjen and he forwarded it to me.

It was a long hassle for him (I basically just sat here) and I wanted everyone on YT to know how awesome of a guy he was to go out of his way to take care of this for me.

Thanks Brent!

Johnny
Old 06-01-2010, 06:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm no vendor; I'm just a guy who had a couple diffs I wasn't using or ever likely to use. Thanks for the "atta boy" Johnny!

To whomever it may concern....insure your shipments; this shipment was not insured. Somewhere down the line a UPS employee literally opened that crate & took out the diff then screwed the bottom back onto it; I highly doubt they would have even given the little refund they did if it had not been a case of obvious theft.

Brent