Trip-Trail Reports & Photos Share trail reports and your digitized photos here

Whitesburg, GA 10/13/2007

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 05:04 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Whitesburg, GA 10/13/2007

A buddy of mine, my brother, and I went out to the Whitesburg, GA powerline trails. We were out there for a good 2.5 hours just playing around and riding the trails. We forgot our camera at home so i had a buddy of mine take all the pics with a cell phone so the pics arent top notch, but you get the gist.

The Jeep pictured is sick! Hes got a Ford 9" rear axle swapped, front Dana 44 swapped, both obviously full size axles. 39.5" Iroks, Tera-Flex shackles with a Z-Box on all 4 corners. This week he is getting 5.13 gears, Spool the rear, and Detroit lock the front.

Unfortunately he was climbing a rock face and destroyed the U-Joint on the transfer-case side of the front driveshaft. I had to go in front of him and start pulling him up the hill. While pulling him i got to a little rock face that was a bit steep and wasnt able to get enough momentum to get him and myself over it. So my brother had to strap up to me and pull me as i was pulling up the Jeep.

Anyways onto the few pics i have. I have some more, i jsut need to get them from my friends phone.

Here is where i was strapping up to the Jeep to pull him up the hill.

Old 10-16-2007, 09:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looks like a fun time and that jeep looks mean.. but what happened to your tjm?? you getting a new front bumper?
Old 10-29-2007, 06:39 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by jay33
looks like a fun time and that jeep looks mean.. but what happened to your tjm?? you getting a new front bumper?
ya it is pretty awesome. About 3 weeks ago my brother (getbent2night), the jeep guy,n me decided to try and pull up on each others tires.

well i my right front up on the right front of my bros and decided i wanted to come down. well the corner of my TJM caught the corner of his All-Pro and the POS TJM that was a waste of money bent like a pretzle. The All-Pro was 100% unaffected.

My bro works at a machine shop so i can get sticks of DOM tubing cheap and im going to have him fab me up a bumper when i get some money to buy the materials.