Trip-Trail Reports & Photos Share trail reports and your digitized photos here

Colorado Toyota Jamboree 2011!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 05:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like to thank Aaron and Scotty for all their hard work, and putting together a great event!!! I had a great time and hung out with a lot of cool people (many of them on this board)! Every year this event gets better, and I can't wait for next year!

Originally Posted by sevenphoenix
This scene looks familiar. Had a great time wheeling with folk at this event and getting exposed to some new trail. Thanks again to Aaron for the tow back up to camp and Russell for immediately spotting the trunion bearing fail after chinamens and the donor bearings.

I'm a converted GM guy so thanks to the crew who offered assistance during my first toyota axle dis-assembly, Scott, Aaron, Dan, Jay, Corey, Jeremiah (hope it wasnt too bad watching a noob tear into your work), owner of the turbo 4runner before jeremiah -i'm ˟˟˟˟ty with names my bad- and Eric thanks for the use of your tools.
No problem. Sorry I wasn't more help but it was little wierd watching a bunch of people tear into my old rig and you had plenty of help. I was hanging out back in the shadows watching the entertainment. Tim was the guy that owned it before me.

Originally Posted by 4runner Freak
It is always good to get more hands on your rig. There is always more to learn(from drunk as well as sober wheelers)
There were sober people helping? ...
Old 08-05-2011, 06:22 AM

E_ROCK making the left side of Whale look easy! The wheelbase stretch was worth it!!

GCuava on Cleveland Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ez_8JP0Y0w
Old 08-15-2011, 05:58 AM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA7a462kZA8[/YOUTUBE]
Finally finished edited this video up last night

Myself playing on the big middle rock halfway up (somebody else's video)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Uw7MwTZUc[/YOUTUBE]

Brian driving over Mike's 49's
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk_umTItlGI&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]
Old 08-22-2011, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by sevenphoenix
This scene looks familiar. Had a great time wheeling with folk at this event and getting exposed to some new trail. Thanks again to Aaron for the tow back up to camp and Russell for immediately spotting the trunion bearing fail after chinamens and the donor bearings.

I'm a converted GM guy so thanks to the crew who offered assistance during my first toyota axle dis-assembly, Scott, Aaron, Dan, Jay, Corey, Jeremiah (hope it wasnt too bad watching a noob tear into your work), owner of the turbo 4runner before jeremiah -i'm ˟˟˟˟ty with names my bad- and Eric thanks for the use of your tools.
No problem man! It was great wheeling with you. I wish i could have stayed to help get it swapped but the gf was ready to be home and we had to pack and drive 3 hours. We rolled in to the house about 1am or later...needless to say i have a full year for her to recover and be ready for another BV trip

Aaron, Scotty, and everyone else who were involved setting up this event did an amazing job! I cant wait for next year. We had a blast and even tho my girl was cranky and we split early the last night she had fun and wants to go back.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:53 AM

Super stoked that a jeep made the cover page of crawl for the Toyota Jambo, is Tim tryin make a joke. So many rad toys at the Jambo. Sorry guys maybe next year!
Old 12-01-2011, 07:29 PM

Crawl Hardcore Offroad Magazine November/December 2011
Yota Jambo - page 38-42