Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

DmsFab

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 12:44 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question DmsFab

I sent DmsFab "Jeff" a few emails and a few PMs but have not heard a thing back from him... Its been over a month and I never received the part that I bought from him through the Yotatech classifieds!! Anyone else have any luck good or bad dealing with them?? Everything was good until I sent the PayPal payment then all communication back to me stopped!!!
Old 02-15-2010, 02:45 PM

Sorry guys, I have been at KOH for the last week. No excuses but that is what has been going on. I have had 2 days worth of trailer problems now too. I am in SoCal until Thursday. As soon as I get back to CO I will ship the horn button. Sorry man, My fault.

Also, b4wheeler. Ups has confirmed that the diff was a loss. They are filing the insurance claim tomorrow, or so I am told. I told you that I would refund you $$ Friday but like I said I have been having trailer problems for the last 2 days. I will get ahold of paypal and issue a refund for the diff. I am sorry for the trouble. I shipped it 2 days after you paid and as far as I know the UPS truck was totaled and they are insuring the entire load. I'll get my $$ back and you will get yours too.

Any ways, sorry guys and you will have your parts and/or $$ by the end of the week! Thanks
Old 02-15-2010, 03:29 PM

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
i bought a clock from him, first one didn't work, either did the second
Old 02-15-2010, 03:35 PM

Joeynational, I think you wiring is jacked up. The second clock I sent you was pulled from my DD and it worked fine.....?
Old 02-20-2010, 06:26 AM

ilovemountains:

I pulled the horn bbutton this morning and I am headed to the post office to ship it this afternoon. Sorry for the delay.

b4wheeler:

Ups seems to think that the dif is ok and on it way now The funds should be transfered to my paypal within the day and as soon as it is there, I will refund you. If the dif shows up then we will deal with it then.

Thanks guys and sorry for the delays.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:13 AM
Contributing Member

Nope, Im thinking that either Jeff is just really really really really slow or we got scammed out of the funds....
Old 02-26-2010, 07:24 AM

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
he took a loooooooong time with me to, but i did get my second clock that didn't work..i know he said it was working when he pulled it but my wiring is fine, i have voltage where i'm supposed to, i pulled both clocks apart and they are both burnt in the same area, i think they never worked..oh well it was only $10
Old 02-26-2010, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Ilovemountains
Nope, Im thinking that either Jeff is just really really really really slow or we got scammed out of the funds....
It's on the truck and scheduled for delivery today. USPS 03083390000176859211. Hope it works for you.

Originally Posted by b4wheeler
I have not received my refund yet, and now he is not responding to my PMs on Pirate4x4.
Hope you did not get taken for as much as me.
I think I may have legal claim, because if my shipment was lost and he did make a claim, then he is getting paid twice...
That is real scum.....
I guess I dont deal with anyone over the internet anymore...

It only takes one......

Ups just processed the claim today. I am headed there right now to get you a Money order. As for not answering you "when I am online" My computer automaticly logs me into Pirate, whether it is me on the computer or someone else. Sorry for the delays. I didnt make this happen, I shipped the dif 3 days after you paid. I knew you needed it and I wanted to help. I didnt wreck the UPS truck either. But I will take the blame for not responding in a "timely" manner. I am not going to going into detail on why because it is my personal business that no one else needs to know about. All I can say is sorry for the delays. I will post the tracking number for the MO in a little while.

Originally Posted by joeynational
he took a loooooooong time with me to, but i did get my second clock that didn't work..i know he said it was working when he pulled it but my wiring is fine, i have voltage where i'm supposed to, i pulled both clocks apart and they are both burnt in the same area, i think they never worked..oh well it was only $10

Obviously you tore into those clocks after you had alreay plugged them into your wiring......right? The second one I sent you WORKED. I pulled it straight from my DD. Now I am out 2 clocks and made NO money on them. I lost money. It cost $4.95 to send 1 clock and $4.95 to send the second. I made a whopping $.10! Pull you original clock apart and have a look-see inside it. I bet it is burnt in the same spot. I dont know what to tell you. I sent you 2 working clocks and they did not workk after you plugged them in. Sorry for your luck.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:58 AM
Contributing Member

I got my horn button assembly in today, it was well packed and clean but not for a 3 spoke steering wheel like I needed its for a 2 spoke.......
Old 02-27-2010, 05:57 PM

I got my horn button assembly in today, it was well packed and clean but not for a 3 spoke steering wheel like I needed its for a 2 spoke.......

The right one is going out on monday. Sorry for the mix up.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:03 PM

The button went out the other day. Sorry for the delay, things have been crazy here lately. Just keep the button you already have. Maybe it will come in handy some time!

The tracking number is 03083390000176851833 USPS
Old 03-26-2010, 04:32 PM
Contributing Member

Just got it this evening!!

Jeff, thanks again for everything, I got the button assembly in this afternoon!! ~Matt