Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

1aauto.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2003, 04:56 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1aauto.com

If you looking for good quality and customer service this is the place to go. They sell Auto Custom Carpets http://www.accmats.com which are, in my opinion and from what I've read, some of the best automotive carpetings.

I ordered from them on monday morning. I will admit I didn't get an e-mail confirmation from them telling me how much my shipping was going to be. So I e-mailed them to get that information. They told me that they were having problems with their e-mail system and that if I had any questions to call. I called them and got the information, they were really nice. I asked them for a tracking number on the carpet and the guy I talked to said that he would call the place that they ship the carpets from and call me back (this was late afternoon about 5pm). He called me back at 11:30 the next morning and left me the tracking number on my voicemail. I was impressed by this because I didn't think that he would call me back. I recieved the carpet today (Friday).

Overall I had a really good experience with 1A Auto and would go to them again.