99+ Tundra, 00+ Sequoia, 98+ Land Cruiser/LX470 Late model full size trucks and SUVs

Whats next

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 04:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Whats next

Hey all I'm trying to get some opinions on what I should do next to my T100. I already have bilstiens, a lockright in the rear, and an inch or so of lift. I was thinking of a set of headers, but I cant afford a set of them (unless someone knows of a very good deal going around). I am going to need to get tires soon, and I was thinking about getting a set of Dunlop Rover RT. I heard that they wear like iron and have a tread similar to the old dick cepek fun country tires. Any thoughts on those tires. I dont want another set of BFGs. What else should I do to my truck??

Andrew
Old 03-23-2004, 06:47 AM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think PP has steel headers for around $300 which is about half of the TRD ones but you might need the crossover section just like the Runners do.
Old 03-24-2004, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by BigA
Hey all I'm trying to get some opinions on what I should do next to my T100. I already have bilstiens, a lockright in the rear, and an inch or so of lift. I was thinking of a set of headers, but I cant afford a set of them (unless someone knows of a very good deal going around). I am going to need to get tires soon, and I was thinking about getting a set of Dunlop Rover RT. I heard that they wear like iron and have a tread similar to the old dick cepek fun country tires. Any thoughts on those tires. I dont want another set of BFGs. What else should I do to my truck??

Andrew
That depends on what kind of wheelin you want to do. I would definately put new tires on, as that is what gets you around. Headers are not gonna help you wheel more, only give ya a little more power. How about a winch, a bumper, some lights, a skid plate or some sliders. Those will help protect your investment a lot more
Old 03-25-2004, 06:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What company sells headers for that price. Those sound interesting. I looked them up but found nothing. This rig is my daily driver ( I drive about 700 miles per week). So I can do anything too stupid with it. Besies I'm here in Florida so I really dont need any rock sliders. But I do want to build my own front bumper to replace the tweaked stock unit. Cool thanks for the replies. My bday is coming up and a set of headers would be nice form the company... hmmm gonna have to see what the parental units say.

Andrew
Old 03-26-2004, 03:38 AM

Hey BigA,
My T100 is also a daily driver.
It sounds like you have done most of what
I would suggest. check out my web page
to see my mod's.
good luck