Notices
The Classifieds GraveYard Where old classifieds threads go that are too good to let go

FS Optical blowout! Nikon Pronea SLR, Leupold Wind River Binos

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 09:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS Optical blowout! Nikon Pronea SLR, PRICE REDUX!!

UPDATED PRICE REDUX!!

Just in time for hunting, or bird watching whichever your pleasure. I guess I'm more of a fall clean-up guy rather than Spring cleaning. Got newer models of both of these, time to pass them on to someone for a bargain. First...

Like new Nikon Pronea S SLR

Never really used, Digital cameras stole the show, and I lost interest in SLR's, yeah I know too bad. Anyways here are some manuf. specs better than I can describe:

The Pronea S is a compact and lightweight camera. It weighs less than 15 oz. together with a 30 / 60 Nikkor lens, batteries and film. The Pronea S SLR is also full of sophisticated features including:

- Versatile Exposure Control including: Easy Auto, General Purpose Program, Portrait Program, Landscape Program, Close-Up Program, Night Scene Program, Program, Shutter Priority and Aperture Priority all for creative flexibility.

- Auto Servo / Auto Focus: The Pronea S senses a moving subject and activates Focus Tracking automatically

- Shutter Speed Range: >From 30 seconds to 1/2000 of a second

- Advanced Photo System Benefits: Drop-in Loading, Mid Roll Change, PQI, Three Print Formats and Title Imprint USES KODAK ADVANCED TYPE FILM

- Illuminator for Low Light: The Pronea S has a built-in AF Illuminator for when the light is really low

Lastly, the Pronea S has a Nikon F lens mount that accepts IX Nikkor, AF Nikkor and AF-S Nikkor lenses.

Comes with Lowe Pro camera bag and neoprene neck strap $115 + S&H PP preferred

Second is a pair of like new Leupold Wind River Binos 8X42 Fully coated Poro prizm, FOV 6.5 degrees at 100 yds. Not a scratch on the lenses, fully adjustable for parallax. Solid little binos, very clear too, comparable to my Steiners. Comes w/ case and strap $100 + S&H PP preferred.

Hope my pics do them justice, thanks for looking.

Matt R

Last edited by MattR; 10-08-2007 at 06:05 PM.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:15 AM

Hmm thought they would go faster, open it up to OBO!
Old 10-06-2007, 08:39 AM

BINOS sold PF thnx