Notices
86-95 Trucks & 4Runners 2nd/3rd gen pickups, and 1st/2nd gen 4Runners with IFS
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

I swear I'm gonna punch the kid!!! Parents discipline 'yer kid!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 01:25 PM
Contributing Member

Location: Where it always works if you work it, in Sunny Selinsgrove, PA
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Trustyrusty
Plant a bunch of forties, and marijuana in his car, and call the cops and say you saw it in his car and knew he was drinking illegally, after he gets fined for that, break his bedroom window with a rock, and if things persist, take the kid to a biker bar, yell only ˟˟˟˟˟s ride harleys and throw him through the door, and drive off.
Funniest ▓▓▓▓ i read all day! Thanks for a good laugh!
Old 07-21-2007, 01:34 PM
Contributing Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i'm with chicken lover, kick his a$$. i would if someone did that to my 4Runner. even if he pays for the damage or not!
Old 07-21-2007, 01:50 PM

If that punk did this to my runner, I would beat the piss out of him and he never even no I did it. I would find a way to get the brat one way or another. If his farther came into the act, I beat the piss out of him as well. I would never let him get away with this.

Last edited by Lysmachia; 07-22-2007 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Words
Old 07-21-2007, 02:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
never let peopel get away with screwing with your rigs or any other stuff. But the bastard senseless. I dont ahve any remourse for people who damage other peoples property. My best friend threw a tenis ball hard the side of my yta once when i was driving by and even thoguh it didnt dent i still got out and gave him a good smack in the jaw. Call the police and get even.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:48 PM

i say pick the little (edit) up and throw him into his parents car door

Last edited by Lysmachia; 07-22-2007 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Words
Old 07-21-2007, 05:23 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
put a bullet straight through his car door...an eye for an eye
Old 07-21-2007, 05:38 PM

just tell the cops and make him pay for it if u put a bb to his car then ur just as bad as him
Old 07-21-2007, 05:47 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kid must be growing up without a father.

also let them wait until he's of legal age. then if he tries anything you can beat his ass and not worry about assaulting a minor.
Old 07-21-2007, 05:58 PM

Well, if I were on CSI I'd run ballistics on the BB for a match against the damage on your truck, finger print it, check it for epithelials, and prolly run a rape kit and DNA analysis also since it only takes about 40 minutes to do all that. Then you can nail the bastard.

At least that's how it works on the tv show. They always get their man.

Last edited by GenXr; 07-21-2007 at 06:00 PM.
Old 07-21-2007, 06:32 PM

back in highschool i had a friend that did that to a few cars, he dropped out of college, got his girlfriend pregnant and works at a restaurant... karma will get the kid, but if it were me i would be doing everything i could to make that kids life hell right now
Old 07-21-2007, 06:36 PM
Banned for being an asshat

Lightbulb

Mom brought her boy in today.

Note, for respect for the family, and of course Red Act Laws, I'll paraphrase and leave names/identity/place out of the rest of this story.

She stated he confessed that "..he and his friends were playing w/ the bb gun..." Then he decides to chime in and start to say "..but I didn't hit your..."

Dramatic pause here, as I just look him in the eyes and think this,

That little voice there, the one in your head, that's your conscience saying, "Hey, idiot, shut-up, you've already confessed, have two witnesses against you, and the guy's offered to not press charges, as it counts as using/discharging a fire-arm, the P.D.'s already coming in to pick up something, and talk to me/you if I havn't talked to your mom first. Shut up before you say anything else dumb."

I turn to mom, and ask him to leave before he says/does something else that'll get him in worse trouble.

I tell Mom, she should go for now, after she promises to pay for the damages, and signs a piece of paper.

Called the property owner/manager of their place. Called my business owner.

Then, call P.D., oh, nevermind they're already almost here, OK. Guess they really wanted to talk with the kid and parents, regardless if we've worked out payment for my damages.

Tell P.D. I'll hold off on charges for now, hopefully he'll smarten up, and straighten out, because if not, guess who's going to get blamed, right.

They must've gone and talked to him anyhow, as I had an officer's card handed to me and it had a report # on it.

I've emailed the evidence pics to the officer, I'm picking up a copy of the report from them after I take my rig to Toyota, for an estimate on a factory finish, then to the local sub-shop that does the work for the Mercedes/etc, then off to the brush touch guy to see if he'll even look at it.

I'll hand the highest over to Mom, have her get me a "Non-Personal", as in Banker's Check/Note, or cash, whatever's easiest, then get it all fixed as time allows.

Hopefully "Junior" will pull his head out of his butt, as, he's going around, outside of the business, griping to one of the staff, who was at the local coffee shop,where his sister works, that "..he's making it all up/lying."

Funny kid, apparently you still aren't hearing that little voice that's advising you to shut up quick. I'm older, smarter, more experienced, and oh yeah, have not just witnesses, but P.D. on my side.

Stay away from my car. Be smart.

(Especially if my staffer shows you this. You won;t win this, trust me. Admit you messed up and be a man about it.)

Thanks everyone for the input and support. I appreciate it.

*RedAct-basically summises that I/anyone else cannot divulge publicly at this point information that may be used as an action against either party.

Last edited by Four Runner; 07-22-2007 at 08:26 PM.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:00 PM
Fossilized
Staff

Received 448 Likes on 293 Posts
Originally Posted by RunnerUp
.. karma will get the kid, but if it were me i would be doing everything i could to make that kids life hell right now
Yep-down the road he will hear a big deep voice telling him, 'BOHICA!' in a small room with bars on the only entrance....
Old 07-21-2007, 08:43 PM

Parents you must beat your kids; i remember when i was a little kid, they would whoop my ass all the time
Old 07-21-2007, 08:55 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
I could only imagine what i would do to him. Good thing you kept your cool about it and now get it fixed instead of getting in trouble yourself.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Contributing Member

As much fun as it is to imaigne things to do to these kids it is always smarter to play it smart. You can always beat the living daylights out of them later but you can't undo it now.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:30 PM
Contributing Member

Location: Houston (home), Atlanta (school), Cincinnati (work)
Originally Posted by fo_runner
Parents you must beat your kids; i remember when i was a little kid, they would whoop my ass all the time
thats quite a bold statement. i dont believe in or agree with BEATING your kids. i was raised with spankings and lots of belt threatening and I turned out just fine. I agree with the good old fashioned spanking but BEATING your kids? I think not.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:50 PM

Bet your ass you find a few nails in your tires now, and of course you'll never be able to prove it was that ▓▓▓▓ who propped them up behind your tires so they sink in nicely when you reverse.

When I was about 10 the dumbass neighbour got pissed as we were playing soccer in the street near his precious car. Being a dumbass I propped some huge ass nails behind all 4 of his tires. Next day he's hammering on our door asking my dad if he had any nails like these (Showing hand full of nails). My dad of course says nope, but then I got the ass kicking of my life as soon as the neighbor left from my old man. Did I ever do anything that stupid again - Nope!
Old 07-21-2007, 09:51 PM

I didn't mean beating them "literally", i meant beating as in what u had just described.
Old 07-22-2007, 06:31 AM
Contributing Member

i just dont get it, why some parents dont/wont believe another adult(s) or visual record of what their child has been up to. to top it off, it seems they cant find it in them to penalize the child in some meaningful way.

when i was a kid, if a neighbour or someone else saw us doing something we shouldnt, our parents got a call. there was no way of getting out of it, caught 'dead to rights' and had to face up to the punishment.

maybe some of today's parents are 'too busy' to discipline their child and expect society to look after them. or, they are of the belief that little johnny/jane would never do such a thing and the person is fabricating a story to 'get' their precious child.

someone mentioned admitting your actions and taking it straight up, thats called responsibility and seems to be lacking in more than a few children/parents these days.

long rant off, just my .02.

lee
Old 07-22-2007, 07:36 AM
Contributing Member

Oh, I am sure we all more than our share or stories about stupid things we did growing up and the punishment we got for it. I just happened to have been a hard learner and have more than most. And I totally agree that parents are WAY to easy on kids today. When I was growing up I got into trouble quite often but boy did I get a good spanking when my parents found out. I was more afraid of them then the police or anyone else for that matter.

“The Belt” and me got to know each other quite well by the time we parted. I knew every bump and design on it just by looking at my backside in the mirror. Although I didn’t like it then now I see what could of happened had I not got all that.

As has been said, this new style of “let the kids figure it out for themselves you are abusing them if you spank them” junk is going to kill this country as we know it. Just think when they are running for president….

Quick Reply: I swear I'm gonna punch the kid!!! Parents discipline 'yer kid!!