Notices
Vehicles - Trailers (Complete) Have a whole vehicle to sell? Put it here

FS[MidWest]: Want to sell 1987 Toyota pickup 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 07:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Want to sell 1987 Toyota pickup 4x4 $7000 REDUCED

I've decided to sell my pickup that I've been building non stop over the last year. I'm looking to reduce the amount of vehicles I own. Sorry but I am not interested in trades! I'm sure I will miss some things but feel free to ask me anything you would like to know. I'm asking $7000

***motivated seller wanting to free up some cash***

*****located in Wichita Kansas *****

*** I have receipts for mostly everything I've bought if u would like them. Everything on the motor and gears have 700ish miles on them. I just changed out the break in oil 100 miles ago. Tires have 1k on them. Odometer is matched to what I have done with the truck minus the 700-800 miles I drove before I tore everything down***

Engine: 22r
-Block had very good compression before I tore it down so I left it alone. Your more then welcome to ask me to do a compression check on it if you please.

-head was decked and had the valves lapped

- engnbldr 261c camshaft

- lce adjustable cam gear

- lce emissions delete kit. Motor only has two vacuum lines now

-engnbldr front end kit( oil pump, water pump, new timing cover, new timing chain and tensioner)

- offenhauser intake manifold

- Weber 32/36 electric choke

-lce pro ceramic coated header

-Holley fuel pressure regulator with lce gauge

- new cap and rotor

-new ngk plugs

-new plug wires

-lce spark plug wire loom kit

-new fuel pump

- power master cs144 150amp alternator upgrade

- all new gaskets in top and bottom end. Does not leak any oil

- engine block was painted with por 15 engine enamel/ anything black on the motor was powder coated. Valve cover is powder coated as well

- engine bay was painted with por 15

-exhaust was just redone within the past 6 months

Drive train:

Stock transfer case and everything works as it should

W56 transmission

-G2 4.88 gears installed by holzman race cars here in Wichita

-clutch had plenty of life so I left it alone

-new throw out bearing

Body:

- completely redone interior. I can guarantee interiors like mine are few and far in between.

- 2 layers of sound deadening on the floor and back wall of the cab. 1 layer of butyl mat, 1 layer of closed cell foam over that. A new carpet kit with mass backing was laid over both of those.

- new dash pad to fix notorious cracked dashboard

- sr5 gauge cluster showing 24xx miles. Will go up as I do daily drive this truck.

- added a inclometer

- leds installed in gauge cluster, inclometer, and climate control, as well as an led bar in back of cab for better dome lighting

- sr5 4Runner seats in great shape

- new grant steering wheel

-new chrome front bumper

- both rear brake light covers are new as well as turn signals in front bumper

- new rubbers on clutch and brake pedal

- pioneer deh80prs head unit( the highest single din unit offered by pioneer)

- 6.5" speakers in front doors

- Memphis speakers in dash

- pioneer 5 channel amplifier

- 2 12" slim pioneer sub woofers

- 22" led bar installed under front bumper

- 42" curved led on roof

- whole truck interior and out was sprayed with raptor liner. Chose this because if u have any accidents while off-roading all you have to do is clean and degrease and you can spray right over existing liner. Anyone can spray this with a good sized compressor. Kits come complete with spray gun and everything you need. I have tons of pics through the original prepping process to show you it was done right.

- frame has been undercoated with por 15 as well to prevent rust. It does need finished up in spots under the cab then haven't been done yet. Very easy again anyone can complete this at home.

- mastercraft courser mxt 35"s with 1k miles on them

- ac system complete. Converted to 134a and in working order with a new dryer and new expansion valve installed

if asking price is met I have a lot of parts that will be going with it. Stock intake manifold with a spare Weber 32/36, old header, brand new engnbldr head gasket kit and head studs, stock alternator and power coated brackets to go with it, complete dual row timing chain conversion parts that came off of it when I rebuilt it, stock 4.10 gears, all deleted emissions equipment, spare Toyota coil, distributor, partial engine wire harness, new upper door hinges, double decker center console, trim that goes around the shifter, rear cab panels, and some other misc stuff. I have a lot of stuff that I'd really like to go with it as you can tell lol

The truck runs great for a 22r. I'm open to offers but pretty firm on price as I have well over 10k into this truck. I don't have to sell it it's not hurting me in any way so don't waste my time low balling me. Look around and see what's out there compared to mine and that will give you an idea at what you are looking at! Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you would like to see it. Thanks! Call or text with any further questions. 316-210-6795

Last edited by Zpayne21; 10-20-2016 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Info added/price drop