Notices
Seller - Buyer Ratings For Members Lets hear it, we want feedback on your transactions, good or bad

Toyotafiberglass

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 04:28 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Toyotafiberglass

I just wanted to relate my experience with Corey at Precision4x4, aka Toyotafiberglass.

Last year, around this time, I bought a pair of his front fenders for my second gen 4Runner and later on, I bought some steel patch panels for the rear quarters.

Life, being what it is, got in the way and I didn't manage to get the fronts on until June. The driver side went on with little drama, aside from a bunch of rusty bolts twisting off (anyone surprised?) and fit pretty well.

The passenger side I just couldn't get to line up for the life of me. So, I left it, since procrastination is easier than actual work. Fast forward to December and I was in British Columbia, about an hour from Corey's shop and figured I'd email him and see if he would have time to meet up and offer me some advice on fitment for this pesky fender. Not only did he meet me over the Christmas holidays, but after he took a look at my fender and wasn't pleased with how it fit, told me to come by the next time I was in BC and he'd make it right.

Zoom to today and my visit to Corey's shop. Swung in there this morning and we went over a gameplan to fix the problem. Corey ended up cutting and re-glassing the fender so it fit right, even filling and shaping the seam so it's almost invisible.

So, my hat's off to Corey for standing behind his product, taking time and pride enough to make things right. He answered my unending questions and showed me how to work with fiberglass so that I can tackle a couple of my own projects.

Thanks, Corey, and I would recommend dealing with www.toyotafiberglass.com