Toyota Tacoma, 4Runner, CH-R Sales Increase for Best-ever January
Toyota Motor North America reported January 2019 sales of over 156,000 vehicles, with Lexus also showing strong numbers.
Toyota Motor North America today reported January 2019 sales of 156,021 vehicles, a decrease of 6.6 percent from January 2018 on a volume basis. With the same number of selling days year over year, sales were down 6.6 percent on a daily selling-rate basis.
Toyota division posted January sales of 138,601 units, down 7.1 percent on a volume and DSR basis.
Lexus posted January sales of 17,420 vehicles, down 2.8 percent on a volume and a DSR basis.
January 2019 Highlights
- Toyota 4Runner sales increased 6.9 percent; a best-ever January
- Toyota Tacoma up 0.8 percent; a best-ever January
- C-HR sales increased 4.0 percent; a best-ever January
- LS sales up 337.9 percent
- ES sales increased by 19.1 percent in January
- ESh increased by 82.6 percent
- RC sales up 62.7 percent
- RXh sales up 54.4 percent
- Lexus Hybrid sales up 84.6 percent
- Corolla Hatchback sales up 6.2 percent; best-ever January