Vehicle Audio & Home Entertainment Discussions here pertain to vehicle stereo systems and home entertainment systems

Sound system?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2016, 09:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sound system?

What does everyone have fun the best sound and a lot of bass for a 1st gen 4Runner. I want to be able to blast music at parties without it sounding bad. What's the best match ups I can have with speakers subs and amps.
Old 06-20-2016, 01:36 PM

I have 4 12's in my extended cab pickup running off a 1200 watt hifonics amp. It's a bit much but I'm a bass head.
Old 03-16-2023, 07:22 PM

To get the best sound quality and plenty of bass for your first-generation 4Runner, you'll need to invest in a good set of aftermarket speakers and a subwoofer. You will also need a high-quality amplifier to power the system.
When choosing speakers, look for ones with low frequency response that can handle music with a lot of bass. A subwoofer is also essential to produce deep and powerful bass. To ensure that the sound is well balanced, you may also want to add a pair of component speakers for the front and rear.
For amplifiers, choose one that can deliver the power your speakers and subwoofers require, and has a high signal-to-noise ratio for clear, distortion-free sound. language.
Finally, make sure that the installation is done correctly and that the components are properly tuned to work together. This may require professional installation or adjustment.
Overall, with the right combination of speakers, subwoofer, and amplifier, you should be able to achieve excellent sound quality and plenty of bass for your first-generation 4Runner. all are in Mod apk detailed at getmodnow