YotaTech Forums  

Go Back   YotaTech Forums > YotaTech Classifieds > Toyota Aftermarket & OEM Parts Suppliers > Customer Feedback For Vendors
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

Welcome to Yotatech!
Welcome to Yotatech,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2012, 11:45 PM   #1
This one time, at band camp
Personal Sales Rating: (20)
Staff

Send a message via AIM to DeathCougar Send a message via Yahoo to DeathCougar
Thumbs down URD USA (Underdog Racing Development)

Great product, ok customer service, horrible shipping.

Basic timeline

Ordered Mon. Nov. 19th, around 12pm (noon)

No shipment info by Nov 21st, so I called. Sam told me "Yes, it has shipped." He had gone home, so did not have a tracking number. He would call me friday.

Received a phone call, They are out of stock on the injector (this AFTER BEING TOLD it had shipped). Was told it would ship by Monday, and I would receive a tracking number.

Never got a call with a tracking number. Emailed info@urdusa.com on November 28th and received a reply from Gadget stating his shipping guy emailed me (never received any such email) regarding my order status. Now the story changes to "We have sold out of the COMPUTERS and it will ship when we get THOSE back in stock"

For his part, Gadget did offer me a refund but lets be honest here no one else makes this kit and a refund does me zero good. I just wanted my parts that I paid almost $1000 for.

December 6th, sent another email. Was once again told "there has been no change in the status of your order".

After a few more email exchanges expressing my displeasure with a company selling a product they don't have in stock, I finally received a tracking number December 13th. Almost a MONTH after my initial order.

Vendors: Stop selling products you DON'T have in stock, or at least post that you are temporarily out of stock. And make sure your SHIPPING GUY is informed when he tells someone his kit has shipped. Very frustrating getting 3 different stories only to wait nearly a month before receiving my product.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Yotatech!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBluePile View Post
Hmmm, dunno. Ask the oem Nazi DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyobrown View Post
I'll cut you.
DeathCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:29 AM   #2
Contributing Member
Personal Sales Rating: (3)

Send a message via MSN to BigBluePile
Boo that man
RB4R-VP.
'86 4Runner SR5 TRD 5VZ-FE
...slightly modified from OEM...

PACK IN, PACK OUT

'06 4Runner Sport 270/65R17 BFG AT's
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyobrown View Post
funny, new parts get mentioned first, wife who has been gone mentioned second. Priorities, priorities. I like where your head is at.
BigBluePile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:29 AM
Yotatech
4WD Truck

Paid Advertisement

Tags
4runner, blog, development, developments, facility, parts, racing, review, reviews, shipping, sticker, underdog, urd, urdusa, usa