YotaTech Forums  

Go Back   YotaTech Forums > Toyota SUV & Truck Tech > 95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Welcome to Yotatech!
Welcome to Yotatech,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2003, 01:58 PM   #1
Personal Sales Rating: (0)

Praise for Toyota4U

Just have to throw out a good word about this place. I ordered washers for the oil pan cause I am about to do an oil change. Felt pretty stupid just ordering washers, but hey, what can you do? Well, I get an email saying "Dan, I'm sending the washers at no cost. Enjoy." Okay, it wasn't a pair of headers given for free, but the attitude speaks volums to me. My only problem is the web site dosen't really work well. My computer always seems to have a problem when I log onto their site. This is a very good place to get Toyota parts, at a discount.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Yotatech!
New Pioneer head unit
Sirius Satelite
Revos (265/75 16)
WeatherTech visors
Speedhut reverse indiglo gauges
Husky floor mats
Lots of junk & hidden things

Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Citykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 03:14 PM   #2

Sweet deal! Free stuff rocks! I had a local 4X4 shop call Hella cuz I inherited my lamps from my dad, but he had lost the mounting bolts/brackets. Hella sent both brackets and hardware free of cost, didn't even have to pay for shipping
Old 07-15-2003, 04:06 PM   #3

Yea, I ordered my AW Floormats from them.. Good company.

"Ö..thereís always a way of balancing things. Someday itíll come. Donít hunt for it, donít pledge revenge Ė revenge is for children. Itís a lot more satisfying to f#ck with their mind. Just keep your eyes open and wait for the chance. The take it for everything its worth. "
JGage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 08:41 PM   #4

I also ordered many things from them, they are at the top of my list when i need some parts! A+

Mike06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 08:41 PM
Yotatech
4WD Truck

Paid Advertisement

Tags
4ucom, httptoyota4ucomparts, mattpetersoffroadcom, toyoopencountrymt, toyota, toyota4u, toyota4ucom