Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Finally Sahara Installed! (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2005, 10:29 AM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Finally Sahara Installed! (pics)

Finally I got some pics of my Sahara that I bought off Ctapia. I was planning to color match it, but I kind of like it like this. My pics are way too big to insert here, so here is a link to my webshots page with them.

They are the last 4 pics...

The plastic pieces to fill that gap are in the mail in case you are wondering why I don't have them installed.

Lastly, I just have to thank bamachem again, without his pics I would've had a harder time selling my wife on the purchase.
Old 02-19-2005, 02:46 PM
Contributing Member

Looks good!

I want to know how you did the dual exhaust? Do you have any pics of where you routed the left pipe?
Old 02-19-2005, 07:43 PM
Contributing Member

Location: Home: Aurora, CO; Work: The People's Republic of Denver
Lookin' good. I'll do that some day when I get my rig back from my wife and turn it into my trail toy.
Old 02-19-2005, 07:52 PM
Contributing Member

Me likey
Old 02-21-2005, 11:03 AM
Contributing Member

Cool

Thanks guys, here is a thread I started when I had the exhaust done, and I just put a link in there to the new pics:

https://www.yotatech.com/forums/show...932#post277932
Old 02-21-2005, 11:11 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by yoda-g2
Finally I got some pics of my Sahara that I bought off Ctapia. I was planning to color match it, but I kind of like it like this. My pics are way too big to insert here, so here is a link to my webshots page with them.

The plastic pieces to fill that gap are in the mail in case you are wondering why I don't have them installed.

Lastly, I just have to thank bamachem again, without his pics I would've had a harder time selling my wife on the purchase.

hey, glad i could help... glad you finally got it on. looks like i'm about to buy my second one.
Old 02-21-2005, 11:14 AM
Contributing Member

Looking good!

I can't decide if I'm going to do the semi-dual setup like you have or not. Now that I'm boosted, it makes a lot more sense. I'm going to have to do something b/c the weld on my muffler is completely gone so when I'm on it, it sounds like a jet engine...

Just noticed your hitch... if you wheel the thing, you will definitely want to do the hitch flip mod. Not only does it help departure angle a ton, but I think it looks a lot cleaner. I did a writeup in the 4RocNC tech section...

Click Here
Old 02-21-2005, 11:15 AM

That's a clean looking bumper. Thumbs up.
Old 02-21-2005, 05:16 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by turboale
Looking good!

I can't decide if I'm going to do the semi-dual setup like you have or not. Now that I'm boosted, it makes a lot more sense. I'm going to have to do something b/c the weld on my muffler is completely gone so when I'm on it, it sounds like a jet engine...

Just noticed your hitch... if you wheel the thing, you will definitely want to do the hitch flip mod. Not only does it help departure angle a ton, but I think it looks a lot cleaner. I did a writeup in the 4RocNC tech section...

Click Here

You should, it sounds soooooo sweet with the S/C.

Its funny that you mention the hitch, me and a buddy were playing around on some snow hills in a parking lot ( ) a couple weeks ago, and I REALLY discovered how much it limits the depart. angle. Lets just say I left a few stripes in the asphalt.... :pat:

I think I'll definitely have to look into that....
Old 02-21-2005, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by yoda-g2

Good pictures. Nice job.
The popup window is bothering though