Notices
The Classifieds GraveYard Where old classifieds threads go that are too good to let go

Wanted: Topper/shell/cap for '99 ex-cab Tacoma: Texas

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 07:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wanted: Topper/shell/cap/tonneau for '99 ex-cab Tacoma: Texas

I finally got my toyota!

Now I need a camper shell to toss my surfboards into. I'll be rolling through texas between the 18th and the 22nd of Jan, so that weekend will be my window to get something. I'll be in san antonio, so close to there is best.

I need it to fit a 1999 Tacoma with the extended cab, color doesn't matter much, but major bonus points if it matches the toyota gold color. Super-extra bonus point if it has a rack on top.

I'd also take a 1-piece tonneau, too.

Hit me up with what you have, and thanks!

Edit: can you believe I found one on craigslist that came off a truck identical to mine, color and everything... And the guy already had it promised to someone else? I tried to buy it out from under him, practically begged him, like I'm ever going to find another one that same gold color, but the seller had already promised it to this other guy. Worst part was, the seller called me back later to tell me the buyer never showed up, then as he had me on the phone (all excited again) the buyer pulled into his driveway to seal the deal.

Last edited by shwuz; 01-12-2008 at 02:21 AM.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You ain't going to believe this ...

Seller calls me back today, the other buyer backed out at the last minute because it didn't fit right on his regular cab toyota. So, I guess I'm getting my perfect-matched shell after all!