Notices
The Classifieds GraveYard Where old classifieds threads go that are too good to let go

pocket bike!!! blue

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 10:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Actually, I wasn't getting mad or anything. I figured it was a joke, I just felt like saying something.

And actually, no that thread doesn't make me mad. I realize a joke when I see one.

Anyway, as for the bike, how much horsepower and torque do those things usually have? I've heard they can go pretty fast I have never seen one though.
Old 04-08-2006, 04:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i weigh about 185-190 and it gets me to about 40-45 in the matter of seconds. i race the little 50 dirt bikes and rip them off the line. they may eventually catch me because they have higher max speeds. but it is a very fast toy. i dont know the numbers for hp and torque but it is quite a bit. the aftermarket parts helped the thing move. the speedometer on it gets maxed out really fast so im not sure what it really goes.

thanks,
kyle

Last edited by hytech_redneck; 04-08-2006 at 10:17 PM.
Old 04-08-2006, 07:08 PM

This will be my last post to this, but I will send kyle an email(a nice one if you can imagine that).
First off Kyle you were NOT on a "grass turn out" YOUR picture shows that clearly. Look again: https://www.yotatech.com./showthread.php?t=82284
You even admit it was a bad move, so you can't go and say you weren't off trail. What you don't seem to understand is Cleghorn is a sensitive area(it's pretty clear that the area recently burned)and has just reopened to the offroad community after being closed to give the vegitation a chance to secure the hills from eroding and deteriating the roads even more. I have a question for you, did you have a fire permit for your charchol bbq up there? I would venture to guess you did not because if you had you would have known that such a fire is permited ONLY in an established campground. Once again a clear violation. You're probably wondering what I'm getting at with my badgering so here it is, just as I wrote it to the mod(Bob) that has contacted me. "It is becoming harder and harder for offroaders to find a place to go AND be viewed in a postive manner. Photos posted by someone that clearly show violations don't just hurt one person but the whole offroad community. Coyote Canyon and Panamint are just two examples of anti's focusing on negative element of the offroad community. This is why I find it hard to turn a blind eye to people like this." I also told Bob I would curb my so called "assault" directed at you and can help you get a little better prepared. You want a cb, antenna and a hi-lift for free no strings other then you promising to be more mindful of your responsiblity to the offroad community as a whole, it only takes one person to screw it up for all of us. You being a hunter should already know how the anti's twist things around.

As far as banning me, so ban me. What's that going to do? I visit all the forum most of you visit. this isn't the only place on the web and I'm sure there is more then one person here the shares my desire to protect and preserve the few places we have to wheel.

Funrunner I am 30 something but hardly live at home with mommy. Married, three kids, live in Corona and JUST bought a cabin in Big Bear. My kids have their dirt bikes, pocket bikes and a gocart because I didn't have that cool stuff growing up. I bust my ass for what I have and earn an honest days pay, more then I can say for most people these days. The only smart thing you had was listing it on craigslist.

Last edited by Compass Creek; 04-08-2006 at 07:12 PM.
Old 04-08-2006, 10:16 PM

compass,

i appreciate the last post, i am new to the offroading thing so i am learning from all of this. if i can ask..just for the future, if you see something wrong in one of my posts or threads be nice about correcting me or to keep it personal send me a pm so the public forum doesn't have to read all of this. any advice helps alot. just from the cleghorn trip alone i learned about some new things that i need to buy in order to get out of tight situations that i should't have been in.. i learned the limitations of my truck. i learned about a week ago that i need to search before posting a thread.

on another note....the whole wheeling off the road was a mistake, but i would like,one day, to show you where i was. it might calm this arguement. the charcoal thing was not legal i am sure,but if it helps we did have an extiguisher on my tailgate ready to go, although the picture doesnt show this.. i hope you just take my word on it. you can use jason from the cleghorn report as a reference to this as he was there with me.

being a hunter i understand everything about anti's and all the rediculous twists thrown in to their arguements. i have written many letters to the NRA and the anti organizations to state my opinions on this matter. i have learned through experience that the anti organizations will find something wrong no matter if wrong is done or not.

we both made accusations that shouldn't have been made. i wish none of this would have happened i just wanted to post some pictures and it turned into a mess. sorry for any dissapointments i may have caused any of the yotatech members.

sincerely,
kyle

oh,and i didn't exactly understand the thing about the cb and the hijack. it looked like you were offering me these items. if this was the case i appreciate the offer so very much, but i feel this whole deal wasn't exactly your fault.. it was mine. if i had followed all the rules we wouldn't be here right now. i wouldn't be able to exept anyway i think that i need to get these items myself as i believe it shows my dedication to my appology to the yotatech community.

Last edited by hytech_redneck; 04-08-2006 at 10:25 PM.
Old 04-08-2006, 10:46 PM

hey compass,
next time we set up a trip to any local trail i would like to see you show up. there isn't anything like closing the arguement with a simple hand shake. you live in corona so that is not too far from me. i would like you to show me around so i can see how things are done. like i have said before i am new and need some leadership.

in the marlin forums, shoyrtt, is a veteran wheeler that has shown me a few tricks at a city trail here in Yucaipa. believe it or not i met him when i was still learning the stick on my runner. he taught me some stuff and showed me how easy it was to wheel this one ravin. it helps to know what your doing. i would like to see more experienced wheelers on the trail with us newer guys to help prevent incidents like this last one.

haha i just realized i need to change the name of this thread from pocket bike for sale to something like " " well i dont know someone else fill the space.
Old 04-13-2006, 05:18 PM
Contributing Member

"lesson on when to pm a member about a problem"

i cant count the countless times i have come across rude or what not on here but poeple pm me (bob ) and we settle it that way. i also learned the lesson of searching but sometimes things just arent clear. stay possitive, you have a better attitude than me!