Notices
The Classifieds GraveYard Where old classifieds threads go that are too good to let go

1986 Toyota pickup Delux Rock Crawler bobbed socal

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 12:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1986 Toyota pickup Delux Rock Crawler bobbed socal

For those of you that have seen my Toy, you know it can hang with the Big Boyz. It has:
Engine has top end rebuilt, and every gasket and seal was replaced (engine was pulled to do so). Has 33" Goodyear MTRs on 8 inch steel rims. IFS front end with 4.88 gears front and rear. Detroit Locker rear, powertrax full locker front (they don't make a Detroit for the front axle on Toyota's yet). This is a Deluxe model, so it has power steering, power brakes, A/C (works great), and 5 speed manual trans. It has a shackle lift in the rear, and Rancho RS5000 shocks on all corners and Rancho steering stabilizer. 3" body lift has been installed to give tire clearance. The bench seat was taken out and bucket seats from a newer Corolla installed. The seats are comfy. Wing windows on the doors, custom-mounted CB, brand-new stainless steel muffler and exhaust from the header back, brand new 4 core radiator (go ahead, just try to overheat it, I dare ya!), and good maintenance. It may not look beautiful, but it has undergone some of the roughest terrain (including Moab) with no difficulty. It can climb Sand Dam at Superstition Mountain, and climb waterfalls with ease due to the long wheelbase. It will go anywhere a Jeep can go, and more. there is a truck box on the back, and room behind the seats for plenty of tools. Custom rear bumper installed at the end of the frame when I cut almost 2 feet off the bed, so it has a long wheelbase, but not the bed sticking out behind the rear wheels to get caught on rocks, washes, and trees. There is nothing wrong with this truck, as I still enjoy taking it on a wheeling adventure. It passes smog with flying colors, and I will include everything to swap it to fuel injection if you desire (I have the computer, gas tank, intake manifold, and wiring harness and a few other doodads needed). Never got around to changing it over, but you can get another 15 horsepower if you do. Tilt Steering
red top Optima Battery (1 year old)
rebuilt starter
brand new stainless billet muffler and pipe from the header back.
dash mat
4 pin towing plug
dash mounted tachometer
dash mounted oil pressure guage
CB included
Asking $4,000

I tried to upload pics, but they are too big. send me a pm or email me for pics.

Robert@HonestReid.com
619-709-0759

Last edited by Rockin Robster; 05-18-2006 at 12:24 AM.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:21 AM
Contributing Member

http://www.photobucket.com
Old 05-18-2006, 11:26 AM

thank you. I have uploaded pics of the Toy. Here is the link. It is in San Diego.

http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i2...86Toyota4sale/