3.4 Swaps The 3.4 V6 Toyota engine

3.4 oil pressure not reading??? Running hot

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 06:17 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by rayl82
also my truck runns a little hotter on the gauge then the 3.slo did plug in an obd2 and check the digital reading i'v been all over arizona with mine and no problems so far...
Motors got more problems right now than just that No oil reaches the heads, the timimg jumped, and the motor is toast basicaly. the coolant issue is resolved at least Im pulling the motor today and gonna start over with a new motor as soon as I can find one.

It sucks that I put so much time and money into this motor but the thing was doomed since day one because I now know exactly how the previous person set this motor into the doomed state Oh well i guess but once I get the new motor it should be in and running very quickly as all I need is the long block and convert all my electronics and intakes onto it and I should be good to go

Ill be updating my post as I go with it but thanks for some sugestions as to what to try
Old 04-12-2008, 12:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fillsrunner4
the motor is toast basicaly.
my condolences, man. i can't(and don't want to) even imagine that happening once i get through with this. good luck with the next one