YotaTech Forums  

Go Back   YotaTech Forums > Trip Planning, Trail Reports, Land Usage, 4Wheeling 101, Camping Gear, Off-Road Gourmet, & More > Off Road Trip Planning, Expeditions, Trips, & Events
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Off Road Trip Planning, Expeditions, Trips, & Events Discussion pertaining to scheduling trail runs and outings

Welcome to Yotatech!
Welcome to Yotatech,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Browns Camp Saturday March 30 2013 (TSF)
Calendar: Public
rick8282

03-30-2013
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Me and some buddys are going to browns camp Saturday March 30th for some fun and wheelin! We are toyota/sammy guys but will put up with anyone as long as there is no winning! Anything from sammy on 31s to 4 runner on 42s we got a spot for ya. Just a day trip. Dont know what time we will start (depends on how much drinking goes on the night before lol) but if your in we will firm up a time the night before. EVERYONE GETS OFF THE TRAIL before we head home. I think that's the only rule! Hit me up if you want to go!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2013, 11:19 AM   #2
Personal Sales Rating: (0)

I might be up for going. Count me in.
Broken axle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:12 PM   #3
Personal Sales Rating: (0)
Threadstarter [OP]

So its looking like a good run. Looks like 3-5 toyotas 2-3 sammys and maybe a heep. Broken axle I sent you an email with my number in it so we can work out all the details! Anyone else send me a message (email is best) so I can get u all the info as well.

85 runner build http://www.yotatech.com/f198/ricks-8...ild-up-264365/

82 truck improver http://www.yotatech.com/f197/ricks-4...prover-277372/
rick8282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:12 PM
Yotatech
4WD Truck

Paid Advertisement