General Vehicle Related Topics (Non Year Related) If topic doesn't apply to Toyotas whatsoever, it should be in Off Topic

WeRock Aetna Offroad Club (TN)

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 07:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
WeRock Aetna Offroad Club (TN)

Okay for starters if the mods believe this is in the wrong section please move it. I was unsure whether to put it here or the trips/planning section, but as i am not planning anything i decided here would be better.

Anyways, i know that most of the main members on here are from out west or farther up north but i was curious of how many GA and TN boys were on here. Last weekend i joined the only offroading club within any reasonable distance. It is about an hour from where i live but i think it was more than worth it. Its $200 for an entire year membership and you can go whenever. You can take as many people with you to ride in your rig as you want and you can take your friends camping there whenever you want too . It has trails from stuff that was easy for me (full open on 32's) to stuff that trailered buggys on 44's flop and break on. I know a few guys who have buggys they take there and that was another reason i joined was to go watch them. So my question is are there any people on here that have been to or even heard of the WeRock Aetna club? or are there any people close enough to be interested in joining it?

Heres the website for anyone who wants to check it out:

www.werockaetna.com

just thought i would put it out there..

PS. Im gonna try to get some good pics and vids of everyone when i go up there and ill probably post them in this thread