General Vehicle Related Topics (Non Year Related) If topic doesn't apply to Toyotas whatsoever, it should be in Off Topic

Need Modding help in SF Bay Area

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 12:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need Modding help in SF Bay Area

I want to lift my 1995 4runner. 2 inch suspension lift.

Who is best to contact in the SF bay Area? I can travel as far as Stockton and Tracy.

Thanks!
Old 06-14-2006, 12:22 PM
Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
you can get about 2 inches of lift with ball joint spacers and LC Coils. contact trdparts4u.com thats where i bought mine. where in the bay are you.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by ToferUOP
you can get about 2 inches of lift with ball joint spacers and LC Coils. contact trdparts4u.com thats where i bought mine. where in the bay are you.

how much will this run? with installation?

Im in fremont, but work in Pleasanton.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:39 PM
Sponsor

i think the BJ spacers wiht new shocks ran me like 400ish after shipping (someone correct me if i am wrong) LC Coils can picked up for under a 100. then you'd need extended brake lines and a panhard bar drop (strongly suggested but not really required if you dont wheel it hard, and need to wait for next month type thing) install is pretty easy. you'll need a 4" angle grinder and to rent spring compressors from autozone, but besdies that its basic hand tools.

i goto school in stockton but i am at home (portland OR) for the summer.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by ToferUOP
i think the BJ spacers wiht new shocks ran me like 400ish after shipping (someone correct me if i am wrong) LC Coils can picked up for under a 100. then you'd need extended brake lines and a panhard bar drop (strongly suggested but not really required if you dont wheel it hard, and need to wait for next month type thing) install is pretty easy. you'll need a 4" angle grinder and to rent spring compressors from autozone, but besdies that its basic hand tools.

i goto school in stockton but i am at home (portland OR) for the summer.
thanks for your quick replies.

i checked out your pics....and you have a good looking truck. Were all those action shots at the time when your 4runner was stock? cause thats impressive.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:58 PM
Sponsor

Thanks! most of the pics are when i was more stock. the pics on my webpage are in chronological (sp?) order so its only the last couple pics (i need to update my site really bad) where i am on the rock garden at Carnagie, that has the BJ spacers. otherwise its more or less stock, (i had Downey HD coils in the rear to fix the sag prior to the LC coils, but that doesnt really help with flex) stock toyota's will go pretty darn far if you push them. i've taken mine on trails i never thought i could and she just soaked it up and asked for more