The red or pink coolant are for the aluminum radiators. If yours has copper/brass/bronze parts in the cooling/heater system, you're better off with the green coolant because the red/pink will react with those parts and causing blockage and subsequently, overheating.
EDIT: this is quotd from the NULON website ( http://www.nulon.com.au/products.php?productId=rll
Nulon Red Long Life Coolant Concentrate provides the ultimate anti-boil, anti-freeze and corrosion protection for all late model vehicles, including petrol, diesel and heavy duty diesel applications. Red Long Life Coolant incorporates the most up to date Organic Acid Technology (OAT) carboxylate corrosion inhibitors. Red Long Life Coolant is nitrite and amine free to meet US requirements, phosphate free to meet European requirements and silicate free to meet Japanese requirements. Nulon RLL's carboxylate inhibitor package is more stable and stays in solution better than traditional coolants. This provides an extended shelf life of 5 years. Nulon RLL will not form solids inside cooling systems, or become abrasive to water pump seals. All of this means that RLL provides maximum corrosion and anti-freeze, anti-boil protection for up to 5 years or 250,000 km, (whichever comes first).
Nulon Red Long Life Coolant is the preferred coolant to use in cooling systems that are fitted with aluminium radiators. It is a genuine 100% OAT based, long life coolant. RLL is dyed its distinct red/orange colour to instantly distinguish its unique chemistry from traditional green coolants. It should not be mixed with other coolants. As it is a concentrated coolant, it is to be used at 33% to 50% by volume in soft or demineralised water. Nulon RLL provides maximum protection against cavitation erosion of wet cylinder liners in diesel engines. Nulon Red Long Life Coolant is not recommended for use in cooling systems that have a copper/brass radiator (in such vehicles, use Nulon LL, which is green). If changing from any other coolant to Red Long Life Coolant , always thoroughly flush the system first as cross contamination will reduce the life of Red Long Life Coolant .
* 5 years or 250,000 km service life (whichever comes first) when used as directed
* Guaranteed to suit every vehicle where red/orange OAT based coolant has been specified
* Provides optimum, long term protection against corrosion of all cooling system metals
* Compatible with hoses and rubber fittings
* Expands operating temperature range of cooling systems (see details below)
* Eliminates the need for supplemental coolant additives (SCA) in diesel engines
* Reduces the incidence of nucleate or hot spot boiling
* Not aggressive to water pump seals as is often the case with silicate based coolants
* Performance of OAT inhibitors does not diminish with time
* Particularly effective in controlling cavitation erosion wet cylinder liners in diesel engines