Site Feedback Please use this forum to provide feedback, suggestions on the site

Official YotaTech Logo

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 04:24 PM
YotaTech Milestone-Two Millionth Post

Received 122 Likes on 57 Posts
Originally Posted by ocdropzone
Sweet! Nice work Fink and Poynter...
looking forward to seeing the pricing on the new line up
new cop is here............RUN!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seriously, this is KICK Bunns!
Old 03-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Contributing Member

I still have yet to hear back from my vendors - I am traveling all weekend and won't have much time until maybe Tuesday to pick up usual schedule on here.

I will try and call them from my hotel tomorrow night after driving halfway to Orlando.

We are SO close, I promise this will happen.

Fink
Old 03-18-2010, 10:12 PM
Contributing Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
id take the first one say like 12-14'' long ? for my back window
Old 03-19-2010, 06:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm getting excited for this. Setting aside plenty of cash tomorrow when I get paid just to stock up on items
Old 03-19-2010, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by nosfanatic2006
I'm getting excited for this. Setting aside plenty of cash tomorrow when I get paid just to stock up on items
great post x2
Old 03-19-2010, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by 92 TOY
I think the TOP image as a die cut single-color white would look OK (wobbling hand saying that)...but maybe kinda cheesy in 1 color..... the other color kinda gave a nice contrast in addition to whatever surface you are putting it on.

my 2 cents
i'm with 92toy on that one. i think the all 1 color would be fine. but that grey on the tire tracks helps with the contrast and i think will help make it look a little more official and not so homemade. don't get me wrong, i like the logo a lot. poynter did a badass job. just adding some constructive criticism. i'll be checking back often. i need to add a decal or two to bump up my horsepower
Old 03-19-2010, 01:01 PM

Are we going to be able to make a yotatech store area of the site? Or is there one already and I just missed it? Also please try for the "Flex Fit" brand hats. A little more expensive, but the best hats out there. Thanks for you hard work. I cant wait.

later
Old 03-19-2010, 01:57 PM
Co-Founder/Administrator
Staff

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Olympic may set up a site for us with a few popular items.
However....you can order anything they have from
http://www.olympicembroidery.com/catalog.nxg

They carry tons of stuff if you dig deep into the site above.

We will announce in the homepage and in a new thread in this section when it launches.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:08 AM

I like that first sticker a lot. I would buy one if I could get it made as a 45" x 5" die cut windshield banner.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:53 AM

i think they are SWEET!!!!! i realy like the second one. i think the second one would be cool as a die-cut with the tread in brown. but they both look top notch
Old 03-29-2010, 02:15 PM
Contributing Member

Heard back from Olympic today, finally!

I've been too busy to call them and apparently the rep I was dealing with was out sick for the past week or so.

I am currently coming up with a list of garments that we want to be on our shopping site which I will hopefully have done in the next few hours - still at work doing some server migrations so I will be distracted while doing it.

As Corey said, though, you can order ANY garment they offer on their website - you can just call them or email them and tell which YotaTech decal you want and where you want it.

We are going to assign each decal a letter, for example "YotaTech A" and "YotaTech B", so they know which decal you are talking about.

I will post up an announcement with instructions on how to order, which decal is labeled what, and hopefully a link to our shopping site.

She is going to putting together some samples for me to look over and she will have those sent out here soon.

Ya know what, while I'm locked away in the IT closet...I may just give her a quick ring...

Fink
Old 03-29-2010, 02:27 PM
Contributing Member

We're rockin!

Just got off the phone with her.

She offered to give us a large shopping site that showcases almost EVERY garment they make, which is huge!

All ordering will be able to be done via the shopping site.

If a member wants to change colors on different garments they can do that for you at no extra charge as long as you email them and let them know exactly what you are wanting.
She did say phone calls are best to be sure you get what you want but if you're just getting one of our standard logo's that an order via the site or a quick email would be fine.

She is going to get the logo's stitched on some scrap fabric and then scan them to me by Wednesday.
I will give them the approval and then she is going to put them in their actual stitching machine and put one logo on t-shirt fabric and one logo on sweatshirt fabric and mail them to me for final approval.

Once that is done, the shopping site will hopefully have been built, I'll send her the money to finalize the images and we'll be set.

I'd say we'll have a fully functioning shopping site within 10-14 business days.

She did say that they are not able to do large quantities of decals so I am going to look into a sign shop here locally and may end up taking on the project myself, just stocking them at my house and shipping the orders myself.
We'll see though...I am so busy as it is I may just find an online dealer.

I'm stoked for sure though!

Fink
Old 03-29-2010, 03:15 PM
Co-Founder/Administrator
Staff

Cool Fink, glad this is coming together finally.
I want to personally thank all who have helped this come together!

The new site for us will be very cool, and there will be a link within the forums as Fink stated, and I will have a link on the homepage too when we are all set.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:17 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Corey

Cool Fink, glad this is coming together finally.
I want to personally thank all who have helped this come together!

The new site for us will be very cool, and there will be a link within the forums as Fink stated, and I will have a link on the homepage too when we are all set.
It's been fun working on it - very rewarding as well.
Not going to lie though, I have spent counless hours on it and lost several hours of sleep over it but in the end - it will all be worth it.

Now if I can just find a good decal shop.

Fink
Old 03-29-2010, 03:19 PM
Co-Founder/Administrator
Staff

Originally Posted by 4x4Fink
It's been fun working on it - very rewarding as well.
Not going to lie though, I have spent counless hours on it and lost several hours of sleep over it but in the end - it will all be worth it.

Now if I can just find a good decal shop.

Fink
Might check with James Dean or some of the others here who have done the decals.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:24 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Corey
Might check with James Dean or some of the others here who have done the decals.
True - I should have phrased my statement differently, I need to find a multi-color decal shop.

I have a place that can do single color for a good price but finding a place than can do the multi-color decals is a bit more tricky.

Fink
Old 03-29-2010, 04:02 PM
YotaTech Milestone-Two Millionth Post

Received 122 Likes on 57 Posts
wahooooooo.......

hey FINK...I see you are in FLA already....and it doesn't even seem like you missed a beat....good work all!!!
Old 03-29-2010, 05:08 PM

well thank u all that helped and put there time in! so the stickers are not availble yet?
Old 03-29-2010, 07:12 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by 92 TOY
wahooooooo.......

hey FINK...I see you are in FLA already....and it doesn't even seem like you missed a beat....good work all!!!
Sure am! I arrived late Saturday March 20th.
I LOVE it down here already.

I tried my best to keep up with everything and not let anything fall behind, thanks for the words.

Originally Posted by myyota85
well thank u all that helped and put there time in! so the stickers are not availble yet?
No merchandise is available just yet.

Clothing/hats/bags/etc will be ready hopefully within two weeks, decals after that once I find a decent vendor.

Fink

Quick Reply: Official YotaTech Logo