North Carolina North Carolina Chapter

Uwharrie This Weekend

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2003, 05:13 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
who in thier right mind takes a brand new stock vehicle out on trails like that, and its a liberty. . . those arent offroad vehicles by any stretch of the imagination.
Old 10-02-2003, 06:06 AM

Re: Figured that was one of ya

Originally posted by sportJr
Talked to my liberty buddy today, He said one of the guys,(the 2004 black liberty renegade, stock mind you) was complaining on their site on how the leader saturday (my buddy) should have know better to go on those trails, and should be more careful so there is less damage on the other jeeps. Yeah, he forced him to follow at gun point with 7 rigs in between them to drive his stock rig over rocks and branches to scratch it up and dent the crap out of his factory nerf bars.
LOL thats what i like to hear -- if you dont want to mess up your rig DONT take it offroad!!

one of those guys was complaining to us also -- what was he expecting logging and gravel roads -- you dont have to travel far around here to find that WEAK stuff!! also were those guys gay?? they kept saying our -- our jeep got dented, our first time taking our jeep offroad -- i was just wondering cause jon is looking for some new friends -- now i am just kiddin theres nothin wrong with being gay they just seamed it or maybe thats all jeep owners
Old 10-04-2003, 02:55 AM

Well who knows for them, I think driving down the gravel road to get to the trail was off enough for some of em. As far as their preference as to who they play with, Don't ask me, Don't show me, cause I dont wanna know, but in my opinion, I am guessin that was not the first time those boys wiere in that Jeep rockin up and down. Hell I think the two girls that were in the stock blue were, (friends of a higher nature) also. Who knows.

As far as the liberty not being off road capeable, Eh. It does do all right. My man has his hooked up so it has gone everywhere at U-harry. that includes up daniel. Now his factory trash lock is about shot, but he did ad a wench so who needs it. (well that is his feelings) I personally cant wait to afford to put some lockers on, and drive my runner around in town to much to weld em. Oh that reminded me Cruiser posted this pick earlier, but that is me in the Middle, guess which one?

Well time for coffee, and start on the HD coils, and new shocks this morn. wish me luck
Attached Thumbnails Uwharrie This Weekend-lost-group.jpg  
Old 10-04-2003, 09:47 AM

Re: Re: Figured that was one of ya

Originally posted by customcruiser

also were those guys gay?? -- i was just wondering cause jon is looking for some new friends
oooooooo damn jon
Old 10-06-2003, 11:35 AM
Contributing Member

I'm amazed those things can get around so well in there, It looks like they have virtually no ground clearace at all! I guess the short wheel base and short overhangs are what make it possible.
Old 11-14-2003, 09:55 AM

Originally posted by turboale
I'm amazed those things can get around so well in there, It looks like they have virtually no ground clearace at all! I guess the short wheel base and short overhangs are what make it possible.
Stock Ground Clearance is an issue as with any stock vehicle in general. The approach and departure angle are an advantage but you still tear up the plastic bumper facias. You can do a few things and make them "Trail Tested" or whatever Jeep calls it lately.