Virginia Virginia Chapter

VA4ROC.com up for a new webmaster/host

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VA4ROC.com up for a new webmaster/host

Hi Guys,
Once again the website/domain is up for renewal, and though I'm not eager to give it up, I feel I should make it available for someone who's still eligble, since I neither own my truck anymore nor live in VA. I'm also doing this now because I'm about to change my webhost.
Anyway, if anyone is interested, just know that it's an intermediate website so please have some experience. I made it with Dreamweaver, no serious special stuff, but very solid basic html is necessary. I recall some interest in this last year but wanted to make it an open invite again. Feel free to email me if you're interested. I'd like to have everything done by 9/1, if this isn't possible I can hold onto it no problem, or transfer it later on.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:54 PM
Contributing Member

Location: Home: Aurora, CO; Work: The People's Republic of Denver
I'd do it but I'm not HTML savvy. Bump for interest.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:57 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by rwmorrisonjr
I'd do it but I'm not HTML savvy. Bump for interest.
Ditto the lack of knowledge.

Let's keep it alive!!!

BUMP VA
Old 07-17-2005, 10:36 AM
Contributing Member

Hi All, the site has been down for a few days, the webhost has f-ed up again. My main domain cylonics.com and another domain identcally configured to va4roc are fine. Combined with my knowledge that they will make me regret submitting a trouble ticket, I have started transferring all my domains to the new host. No more of this crap.

I'll try to get it back up as soon as possible, but it wil require some setup and propagation time...

The offer to relinquish the site still stands, want to play be the rules of eligibility. I suppose the webmaster doesn't have to be a VA resident or a 4r owner, but I'd like to keep it on the level. f you guys are cool with it, I can just keep it.

Last edited by dajabr; 07-17-2005 at 10:40 AM.