Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

Shrockworks

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 10:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shrockworks

Maybe i am used to a different pace here on the east coast but 15 weeks to ship a product seems like a really long time to me.i had placed an order for their sliders and it is especially annoying because they make no indication of the slow ship time on their website, so you place your order they charge you card and when you contact them about the status of your order they tell you oh yeah theres a two month lead time(this is not true, almost four). this seems like poor business practice to me, has anyone else had this happen to them. there are plent of other companies selling sliders that will ship in 1-2 weeks what makes these so special or is it the fact that they spend their time now on the bumpers and they couldnt care less about the small stuff. sorry for the long post but this really irritated me, and the guy on the phones aloof attitude made it worse( again maybe its an east-west coast thing) honestly i'd say take your business elsewhere, but ill make that final call after i see the product.

Last edited by waskillywabbit; 05-14-2009 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Inappropriate Language removed
Old 05-14-2009, 10:13 AM

Received 120 Likes on 59 Posts
WOW, You certainly didnt do your research on the company before you ordered their products..

This has been discussed time and time again, Shrockworks is a GREAT company and has GREAT and HEFTY products.

Their turn around time is long because of their transition from a small shop to a larger one.

Old 05-14-2009, 10:44 AM

I really didnt start doing the forum thing till after i started building my truck up, so no i guess i didnt do my research. i dont want to sound like a jerk here all i really meant was that if the wait is that long they should be up front about it and not break the news to you after you already paid for the product, to me thats just bad business. i went with those sliders because they looked like the best ones out there.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:56 AM

Received 120 Likes on 59 Posts
Go to their site and read reviews, I dont think you'll see a review saying their products are not good.
That being said, I waited a month and a half just for a locker to get shipped, Not from them, I felt the same way.
There is a phone number on their site, Could have called them and asked how long the turn around time is..

And I dont think you were being a jerk, And If I came across as one then thats my bad..

Good luck with the rest of the transaction..

Old 05-14-2009, 06:36 PM

cancel your order via credit card company. go get Stubbs. nothing but good reviews.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:16 PM
Banned

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
Good + Fast = Expensive
Choose good and fast and we will postpone every other job, cancel all appointments and stay up 25-hours a day just to get your job done. But, don't expect it to be cheap.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good + Cheap = Slow
Choose good and cheap and we will do a great job for a discounted price, but be patient until we have a free moment from paying clients.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fast + Cheap = Inferior
Choose fast and cheap and expect an inferior job delivered on time. You truly get what you pay for, and in our opinion this is the least favorable choice of the three.

Old 05-15-2009, 08:57 PM

As scuba said Shrockworks is/was going though some growing pains, so be paticent.

Though I do favor stubbs welding sliders.