Early Land Cruisers All solid front axles and Land Cruiser series - 25, 40, 45, 55, 60, 62, and 80

how much is my Fj80 worth

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2004, 09:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how much is my Fj80 worth

i have a 1991 Landcruiser
a little over 180k miles
basically perfect condition, had a couple fender benders but got it all repaired, cloth seats are a little stained. besides that runs great.

i'm new to the forums, and i am thinking of selling it soon, but i don't really know the price on it

and i don't really trust kbb, let me know what you think it's worth
thanks
Old 06-28-2004, 09:40 PM
Rugby10

1991 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD
Wagon
181,000 miles

Low Retail Average Retail High Retail
Base Price $6,200 $7,700 $8,750

Mileage Adjustment
181,000 miles add: $0 $0 $0

Total Price $6,200 $7,700 $8,750
Average Retail Price represents a clean vehicle in good condition and is assumed to have a Clean Title History. Looking to purchase a new car? Get a free quote from a dealer near you. Obtain used car financing rates as low as 4.45% APR. Selling your vehicle? Print a checklist and the required DMV Title & Registration forms to complete your sale. Sell your car through AutoTrader.com, and get the most money for your vehicle.
Other Vehicle Information
NADA Recommended Mileage Range: 117,000 - 120,000
Model Number: J80W
Weight: N/A
Value Explanations
The free consumer values on NADAguides.com are based on the Consumer edition of the N.A.D.A. Official Used Car Guide ®, and should not be utilized for industry purposes. The consumer values may vary from the N.A.D.A. Official Used Car Guide values presented to you by insurance companies, banks, credit unions, government agencies and car dealers due to vehicle condition, regional market differences and frequency of updates

Low Retail Value
A low retail vehicle may have extensively visible wear and tear. The body may have dents and other blemishes. The buyer can expect to invest in bodywork and/or mechanical work. It is likely that the seats and carpets will have visible wear. The vehicle should be able to pass local inspection standards and be in safe running condition. Low retail vehicles usually are not found on dealer lots.
Average Retail Value
An average retail vehicle should be clean and without glaring defects. Tires and glass should be in good condition. The paint should match and have a good finish. The interior should have wear in relation to the age of the vehicle. Carpet and seat upholstery should be clean, and all power options should work. The mileage should be within the acceptable range for the model year.

An Average Retail vehicle on a dealer lot may include a limited warranty or guarantee, and possibly a current safety and/or emission inspection (where applicable).
High Retail Value
A high retail vehicle should be in flawless condition. All power equipment should be functional. The paint should match and have a high gloss finish. The carpet and seat upholstery should be clean and have minimal wear. The engine should start quickly and run smoothly. The tires should be like new with a spare and jack. The mileage should be significantly below the acceptable mileage range for the model year.

A high retail vehicle on a dealer lot should be fully reconditioned and is likely to include a warranty, guarantee or manufacturer certification and current safety and/or emission inspection (where applicable).

http://www2.nadaguides.com/Values/Va...=1991&ColorId=
Old 06-28-2004, 09:42 PM
Rugby10

Oh and...

WTF is up with your name?
Old 06-29-2004, 02:22 AM

cool thanks alot

i get shiz about my name a lot.
Osamu - my japanese name
Osama - terrorist

just to clear things up
Old 06-29-2004, 09:04 AM
Rugby10

You're welcome, and KBB is worthless. Unless it puts the value of your truck higher than Nada, then you can find a schmuck to believe KBB, and buy it at that price.
About your name...
Yeah, I'm glad it was not some spin off of Osama's name.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:14 AM

Because blanket racisim against somebody because of their name is OK...